Kuroo Tetsurou (13)

[requested by @Golden_flames29. hello, long time no see babe. anyway she requested that kuroo has a crush on reader and he couldn't keep his cool when you're around. soo... this is really typical to write but i'll spice something up]

p/s sorry in advance if it is not up to your expectation.

Kuroo spotted you as you reached the school gates and freaked out turning to Yaku, who he fully trusts, asking on what to do. "Yaku! She's here! What am I gonna do? Oh God she's so beautiful. And her hair- fufufu~ I can just feel the smoothness of it without touching it."

"Okay first, EW!" Yaku cringed. "Second, just go talk to her. Ask her whether she slept well last night or what did she do on the weekends. I don't know- just ask!"

"But the last time I tried to, she laughed at me..."

"What did you do?"

"You do not want to know." From Kuroo's expression, Yaku can tell what the bedhead did and snickered. "Oi don't laugh. I'm serious here. If I ask Kenma, he wouldn't help. Let alone can. So help meee!"

"You have to do this yourself, Kuroo. I can't help you like this-"

"I'll help you go on a date with (f/n) #2."

Yaku froze. "Deal."

---

"Hey, (f/n)-san!" Yaku called you and approached your cafeteria table where you and your friends are eating.

You smiled. "Oh hey, Yaku-san. I saw your game last Friday; you're so good."

He blushed. "A-Ah, is that so? Thanks! So, how was your weekend?"

"It was odd, actually.." You started. "My friends and I decided to watch this movie called Ouija: Origin of Evil. I wasn't freaked out about it except this one guy... Um what was his name..."

"I think it was Kuroo-san." Your friend spoke up.

You clicked your fingers. "Yeah, him. He kept following my friends and I around the movie theater and I ended up calling the security guard about it. Turns out, I was told by the guard that Kuroo was watching me because he's worried something might happen. I was like 'awwwww' and when I want to look for him, he's gone. I haven't seen him today too."

Yaku internally twitched in annoyance and thought, 'Kuroo, you fucking idiot. So that's what you meant when you said I didn't want to know.'

"Kuroo is a n-nice-" Yaku holds back his vomit. "N-Nice guy and he really likes you, (f/n)-san. He's hiding in the library because he thinks that's the only place you won't find him."

"Yeah, why would he be at the library? He doesn't read, right?" You obliviously assumed.

Kuroo sneezed, reading a love romance. "Bless me."

---

After Yaku convinced you to see Kuroo, you decided that maybe it wasn't a bad idea to confront Kuroo and tell him how you really feel – you've had feelings for Kuroo for a long time. Not because girls always lingered on him but you thought it was a friendly feeling. You thought Kuroo was like that cool guy to hang out with and it was easy to approach him. But truthfully, you two never talked yet knew each other secretly. Creepy, right?

While you were on your way to the library, you spotted Kuroo walking holding a novel in one hand and his free hand closing the library door.

"Kuroo-san." You called out of the blue, startling the poor guy who was in deep thoughts. You ran to him. "Are you okay? Sorry I didn't call you in a proper manner. That was rude of me."

He scratched his head and blushed. "I-It's okay. (f/n)-chan not going back yet?"

"No. I was looking for you, actually..." You began to feel nervous. "Yaku-san told me everything and... I'm willing to go out with you."

"Eh?"

...

...

...

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?! WAIT, NOW? I MEAN- YOU WANNA GO OUT WITH ME??? WHY OF ALL PEOPLE, IT HAS TO BE ME?! WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANNA SAY. I DO WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU BUT YOU'RE SO PRETTY I CAN'T TALK RIGHT LIKE-"

You burst out laughing, stopping his babbling. "K-Kuroo-san... You're so adorable when you're embarrassed."

The bedhead male looked away covering his red face. "S-So... Does this mean we're a thing now? I mean, if you want to-"

"You didn't ask me properly yet." You teased.

"R-RIGHT!" Then he bowed 90 degrees infront of you. "(f/n)-chan, I like you very much and I want to go out with you! Please accept my confession!"

'So cute,' You thought and take a hold of his hands. "I accept you. Please take care of me from now on."

Kuroo can never be happier than this.

EXTRA SCENE:

9 MONTHS LATER

"TETSU! HELP ME GET THE REMOTE!"

Loud footsteps were heard to reveal an annoyed bedhead. "WOMAN, THE REMOTE IS ON THE TABLE AND YOU'RE INFRONT OF IT. MOVE YOUR ASS AND TAKE IT YOURSELF! I'M COOKIN'!"

"FUCK YOU TETSU! AND YOU ARE NOT COOKING! YOU'RE EATING A CEREAL AT 4 IN THE EVENING!"

"DON'T JUDGE ME!"

"OH SHUT UP!"

10 minutes later

"Let's fuck."

You were already naked. "I'm way ahead of ya."

[i enjoyed writing this tbh hahahaha]