Semi Eita (3)

;; requested by @xXnajarahXx. semi has a soft spot for bunnies so it might be a bit fluffy.

Semi always had a tough face on, it scared the crap out of (f/n) when she first met the setter. She happened to spill her drink all over his school uniform and he had a bad mood because his setting wasn't good enough during practice. After the incident, (f/n) took a lot of time cleaning his uniform after he said she didn't have to but she did anyway. He had to use his sweater instead of blazer. It took her a few days to return the blazer because the washing machine was always occupied so she hand-washed the blazer, carefully scrubbing the smudge of her drink.

She returned the blazer after 5 days and Semi was in his good mood at that time. He immediately thanked her and smelled the blazer. "It smelled nice, (f/n). What detergent did you use?" He'd ask with a smile on his face.

"Actually I hand-washed them. I didn't get to use the washing machine because people keep fighting over it." Was (f/n)'s reason but Semi doesn't seem to mind and wore it right away.

"Good thing you hand-washed them. The machine keeps losing my blazer's buttons and I had to sew it back. Thank you, (f/n)." Then he left, all skipping and being a weirdo.

The two strangers turned to friends after a few months and (f/n) developed feelings for the boy; he also liked the girl but he couldn't be all romantic because he never dated before. And so, they became lovers (well, more like Semi being all awkward and (f/n) being shy around him still) and tried to work it out together. They learned so much about each other and noticed a few similar things they all have in common.

(f/n) and Semi sat together on the bleachers while he was having a 10 minute break. He was looking at his phone while his free hand rested on his girlfriend's lap. (f/n) had nothing to do so she massaged his shoulder. He sighed in pleasure by her fingers' pressure. "That feels good, (f/n)..." He closed his eyes.

"Your shoulder seemed tense so I thought you'd need some massage." She said, bringing down her hands to his forearm and pressed it. "Ei-chan. I can't come over to your dorm tomorrow." Her face frowned.

He faced her. "Why?"

She puts down her hands on her lap and groaned. "I have to babysit my niece and my brother wanted me to bring her to the zoo while he and my sister-in-law have their 'quality' time." She cringed. "That scumbag..."

"The zoo, huh? Want me to tag along with you?" He asked.

(f/n)'s expression brightens up. "You don't mind? You don't seem the kind of person to visit the zoo, though."

"The zoo has a lot of tourists and perverts wandering there. You think I'd let you wander off with your niece like that?" His eyebrows arched.

That made (f/n) happy and she hugged him as a 'thank you' before Ushijima called back Semi to practice again. He kissed her cheek before leaving her at the bleachers.

4 hours of practice and Semi found (f/n) asleep on the bleachers. He clicks his tongue, "This girl... She should've gone back to her dorm," before he shakes her awake. "(f/n), let's go. It's late." She was silent the whole time when they walk to their dorms. That was normal though. Semi just watched her tiredly walk beside him as she yawned more than 4 times. "Why didn't you head back to the dorms?" He asked.

She yawned for the 5th time again and answered, "I thought I was at the dorm until my back hurts like hell." She tiredly laughs, rubbing her eyes. "I'm hungry. Maybe I'll just eat ramen back in my room."

"I thought we are getting dinner at the lunchroom?"

She only shakes her head. "I'm too tired. Sorry, Ei-chan." They reached her dorm first and she leaves a kiss on his cheek. "G'night, Ei-chan. Sorry I can't join you for dinner."

"No, it's fine. You look tired." He kissed her forehead and rubbed her arm. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

The next morning, (f/n) feels refreshed again and Semi waited for her outside her dorm room. "Oh, morning, Ei-chan." She greeted him while some students passed by, giggling by the name she gave him. He blushed.

"I think I lost my dignity when I started dating you." He murmured, avoiding eye contact with his girl.

But she just giggled and linked her arm around his. "You're so cute when you're flustered, Ei-chan. You don't seem to mind until the students passing by earlier." She teased him and they proceed to pick up her niece from her brother. After they picked up her niece, Naho, they used the train again to the zoo. The little girl preferred to walk while she hold hands with Semi and (f/n). To others' point of view, they looked like a family. Semi bought their ticket entry and went inside, greeted by the smell of animal cages and habitats.

"It smells once you enter, though." (f/n) commented, looking into a tiger's habitat. The cub approached the fence and stared at Naho who excitedly wants to touch its nose. (f/n) got worried and held Naho back, in case the cub might bite her niece. The 3 looked around until they reach the non-fierce habitats. That's when Semi disappeared.

"Eh? Where's Semi-onii-san?" Naho noticed first before (f/n) did, the two confused girls looking around for the setter. (f/n) wasn't worried, though, since Semi is an adult who can find his way in case he gets lost. He's not Hinata. Nope. Naho looked worried though and tugged on (f/n)'s dress. "(f/n)-nee-san, Semi-onii-san has been eaten by a tiger!" She exclaimed before her eyes became watery.

"No, honey. He wasn't eaten by a tiger; he just-" She paused when she caught sight of his hair colour and sighed. "Ei-chan! Where the heck were you?! Naho-chan was worried..." She stopped at her tracks when she saw Semi was squatting down while his hand extended to a cute, white bunny who was feeding off food from Semi's hand. "....sick. Uh, Ei-chan?"

Semi heard her and turned around quickly, repositioning himself from being blushy to a serious look. "Wh-Where were you girls? I lost you guys when we reached the non-fierce habitat." It was so obvious he had a soft spot for bunnies and (f/n) saw that. When she didn't respond and just crossed her arms while smirking, Semi knows he can't get away with it anymore.

(f/n) is never going to let this down after this.

E X T R A:

"Uh, Semi. Why do you have bunnies with you to practice?" Tendou stared at the bunny- no, bunnies. Yeah, he has 2 fucking bunnies in his arms while he was all smiley and creepy.

"(f/n) adopted them for me! Aren't they cute?!"

+++

this is quite long, so i hope this is worth it.