Oikawa Tooru (8)

it's not angst and i was not told what plot to do so im sorry in advance if this isn't what you wanted. requested by @loli_bishie.

It was the most horrific day for both Oikawa and the stranger - out of all days, it had to happen to them on the same day and they just had to bump into each other at a bad time.

Oikawa knocked a stranger's car from behind and because of the sudden impact, the stranger - who is a woman - hit her face on the steering wheel and passed out. He panicked and called for help, not forgetting about getting an insurance on his car and the woman's. Feeling guilty, he decided to visit the stranger and brought her flowers. The woman was surprisingly awake and was looking out the window when Oikawa walked in sweating buckets.

"Before you can kill me, miss, I am very sorry I ruined your car and caused an accident! I felt bad so I decided to visit you a-and I hope you forgive me.. It's not a good excuse but I had a bad day and..." He just stopped right there realizing he was telling his problems to a total stranger and pursed his lips. "I uh..."

"And what?" The (h/c) haired stranger urged for him to continue, a soft look on her face.

"And... just that! I'm sorry again! I promise I'll pay for the damage! Just send me the bill and I'll-"

The woman held her head in a painful way, "I-I forgive you but your voice is too loud for my head to handle. My headache wouldn't cease."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, mister. I also had a bad day and wasn't moving the car when I should have. I was supposed to chase the plane but I didn't feel like going. I... was glad you knocked my car and put me here."

Oikawa was going to scream. 'Who the heck wanted to get into an accident?!'

"Wh-Why would you say that?" He didn't realize he was sitting beside her bed but the woman didn't mind.

"It's my sister's wedding tomorrow and compared to her life with mine, mine is miserable. I was dumped by my ex boyfriend because he couldn't handle my anger issues, left our shared apartment and now I had to rent a place to survive. Unfortunately, the place I stayed at has a jerk of a landlord tried to hit on me in a drunk condition and rejected him, causing him to kick me out my apartment. Now, I'm basically homeless and in a search for a new place," She laughed bitterly, messing her silky hair. "Only if you knocked my car harder, I'd surely be dead. I would wanted that."

"You shouldn't have say that. Life has no luxury unless you work on it. I'm not going to compare and say other people's lives are miserable than yours because that'd be rude and inconsiderate of me. Honestly, we are all miserable but we tried our best to smile it off and tell ourselves everyday early in the morning that we should appreciate what we had."

The two talked all day while introducing themselves until it was time for Oikawa to go. Before he could go, he turned to the woman with a firm look.

"Do not go anywhere while I'm around, (l/n)-san. I would hold your hand, tie you up with a rope or lock you in a room with soft pillows if I had to if you planned on dying."

The said woman smiled at his determination. "Then take care of me well, Oikawa-san."