They Are Your Boyfriend (2)

Nishinoya

[Name] entered the gym after her extra class to see her boyfriend, Nishinoya, practicing his volleyball. By the time she walked in the gym, she was greeted by the sound of balls touching skins and shoes squeaking.

"I rather hear this than my sensei talking all day. Oh, and the sight of my boyfriend praising himself by his kouhai calling him 'senpai'," that last part was sarcasm coming out of [Name]'s mouth when she spotted her boyfriend standing there proud in front of Hinata.

"It's been going on for 5 minutes now," Shimizu joined in.

"5 minutes? Might as well use that time on me," that made the third year laughed. "Yuu! Your girlfriend has arrived; must I do a dramatic entrance or do I get a kiss?"

Yuu blushed and ran to [Name], wrapping his arms around her before planting a loving kiss on her lips. "I'm sorry, I was just enjoying the moment, [Name]. Well, look at you. Have you done your extra class?"

"No, I skipped it to watch my boyfriend gets praised. Of course it's done." [Name] rolled her eyes.

"Jeez, [Name]. Don't need to be sassy with me. I already have Tsukishima, the glasses boy."

Tsukishima sneezed.

"Tsukki, you OK?" Yamaguchi turned to his friend.

"I'm fine. I got a bit chilly..."

"Nishinoya, we're having a group meeting. [Last Name]-san, if you don't mind.." Sawamura called, not forgetting to smile at [Name].

"I don't mind," [Name] smiled back and smacked Nishinoya's butt when he turned around. He jumped. "Love you, Yuu." She winked.

Nishinoya's face could not turn even redder.

Tanaka

"Ngahahaha! Call me 'senpai' again, Hinata!"

"Tanaka-senpai!" The orange haired's eyes sparkled.

Tanaka lets out another hearty laugh before a shoe flew to his head making him stop. The one who threw the shoe was his girlfriend, [Name].

"I was in the library when I heard a loud laughter but as I go nearer, it was a hyena." [Name] crossed her arms disapprovingly.

Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Kageyama covered their mouth to stifle their laughing.

Hinata, on the other hand, ran to [Name] with sparkly eyes. "Oooh! You must be [Name]-senpai, the girl Tanaka-senpai said he loves! It's nice to meet you, [Name]-senpai!" He bowed 90 degrees, catching her off guard.

"Ha? Why are you calling me 'senpai' when I'm in the same year as you?" [Name] raised a brow plus blushing.

"What...?"

"She's in my class," Tsukishima bluntly stated.

"You're not supposed to tell him that!" Tanaka told [Name].

"I'm sorry but being called 'senpai' by the same year is really giving me goose bumps, and it's bad." [Name] shuddered.

Hinata hides himself in the corner, a shadow formed around him. "I've been humiliated..."

"A-Ah, Hinata! Calm down!"

"You dumbass. How can you not see her in Tsukishima's class?"

Eventually Hinata got over it and [Name] treated him with treats.

Oikawa

"Ne, [Name]," Iwaizumi sat next to his best friend's girlfriend.

"Yes, Hajime?"