Iwaizumi Hajime (3)

a boy's chest is so comfortable for us girls to lay them on – it's firm, warm and you could hear your lover's slow and steady heartbeat. you'd snuggled against it and felt his chest going up and down. not to mention you could hug his muscled waist and wrap your legs around his like a koala.

you laid your head on iwaizumi's chest while watching a romantic film when you felt him stroking your hair, making you sigh in delight. it was the most wonderful feeling in the world and you'd rather sleep on your boyfriend than your bed. sorry, bed.

"are you awake, (Name)?" he mumbled in your hair.

"yeah... why? am i too quiet?" you faced upward.

"you're awfully quiet and you missed out the part you always cried about. are you thinking about something?" he whispered, his breath hits your temple.

"i'm just thinking about how comfortable i am with you, hajime. i've never been this comfortable since i'm anti-social girl." you laughed a bit.

"oh yeah," he laughed along at the memory when he first saw you in high school. "it took me a while to open up yourself, though. if you hadn't spill your lunch on me, i wouldn't be here with the most wonderful girl in the world."

a/n from here is an extra scene so i'm sorry it's not a drabble.

"oh my god," you hid your red face by his compliment and he laughed loudly before hugging your head. "you're so cute, hajime. i can't. someone give me air."

"the only person who is cute here is you, babe. i'm not leaving you anytime soon." he grinned. you look up with a pout to see him gazing at you lovingly. "i most probably would marry you so boys can't steal you."

"hajime, we're engaged."

"i can't wait to marry you next week, (Name). the day i get to see you walk down the aisle ready to be my wife. the day you'll look more beautiful than any of your cousins, sisters, aunts-"

"no, stop hajime. i can't handle the cuteness."

"i love you, (Name)!" he shouted unexpectedly and tackled you on the couch, making you squeal. "i love you so much, i could marry you naked."

"ewwww sTOP, hajime!"

"play twister and whoever loses gets to be naked...?"

"holy shit, you got tooru's fetish."

suddenly his expression darkened. "huh? who the hell would think i'm like that trash?"

"your reaction's fast!"

his face went back to soften, his hand found its way to your cheek. "if time can change, i'd use that time to go back to high school times and the first thing i'd do is to meet you for the first time."

you felt tears forming. "hajime, you... i'm so lucky."

he smiled softly and pulled you for a lingered kiss, the emotions running wild when your lips touched. fireworks became louder and beautiful when you two are connected. hajime knew when there's big fireworks even when your hands touched, you are the one for him and he will not let you go even when the gods take you away. your hands will always be in his.