Kuroo Tetsurou (4)

requested by @chubbykats

If there is something about Kuroo most people would know is that he is easily jealous of another when someone nears his beloved (y/n) – he'd pull her to his chest with a sneer, shooting glares at those who watched you with hungry eyes and if it gets out of control, he'd punch them. Once, a boy a year younger than Kuroo's age got lost in the grocery store and he touched your shoulder to thank you after giving him directions. Out of nowhere, Kuroo flies kick the boy causing purple bruise on his jaw.

You gave him the silent treatment after hurting that tourist.

You were prepared to give him lectures when Nekomata-sensei announced that the boys are going to the beach for some relaxation. Everyone was so thrilled, especially Lev and Yamamoto. Kenma, however, didn't like the idea and preferred playing his games at home to relax.

"You need a tan, Kenma. You look like a ghost every time I see you." Was Kuroo's reason for Kenma to not stay behind in Tokyo.

Anyway, whenever the 2 of you stopped by at the beach or the swimming pool, it involves revealing half of your skin to the public, right? Unless you wore a full-body swimsuit, Kuroo never liked the idea of a swimsuit that covers only your upper body but the waist down. Your legs were showing and Kuroo wanted to be the only guy in your life to see your smooth, fair leg.

You are going to prepare on what Kuroo is about to do once he finds out you're going to wear a bikini.

Why not? You worked out with him every day and you've grown the abs you wanted. Sure, you have a bit of fat at your sides but at least your stomach didn't roll like it used to. You're completely fit and decided to wear a bikini to get a full tan.

"(y/n), you will have to reach school an hour earlier to pile up the bus and help to rearrange everyone's bag. Who knows we might sleep at the villa there." Nekomata-sensei informed.

"No problem, sensei!" You saluted jokingly making him laugh at your enthusiasm.

* * *

The next day has come and you reached school an hour earlier to help the boys pile up the bus with their bags. As Nekoma's vice manager, you'd help whatever you can with them. The last person to hand you their bag is Kuroo. And he looked a bit off.

"(y/n), so I checked your bag and-"

"Tetsu, I am going to wear the bikini no matter what you say. I'm completely fine. I have you with me, after all."

Kuroo shuts up and went inside the bus grumpily. He knows how guys would react if they see girls in revealing outfits. Some would say it was the girls' fault for wearing too sexy when the truth finally came out that it was the men's fault for not zipping their pants properly. So he's worried about you. You were the only female in one team of Nekoma boys and God knows who will act like a dog.

But however, you're not innocent minded like most girls. You're aware of how boys would react to half naked girls. But you're most confident when Kuroo is around.

The bus finally arrived at the beach and almost everyone in Nekoma flew out of the bus and immediately ran to the beach water only to get scolded by the lifeguards. You and Kuroo walked behind and found a good spot to get a tan. He laid the blanket on the sand and stick the umbrella next to you so the sun won't burn you.

"Go get change and I'll put some sun block for you." He said removing his own shirt and put on his shades.

"I don't need to."

"What do you me-" before he could finish his sentence, you lift up your shirt to reveal your bikini underneath it. His jaw dropped. You tossed your t-shirt to the side and faced your back to him.

"I already wear my bikini." You stated.

"(y/n), you-!" His eyes averted to a few guys not far from you and found them with hungry eyes directly at you. They seemed to not notice your boyfriend was behind you and whistled at you but you ignored it. Kuroo's expression darkened. "Why, those little...." he growled.

You lightly patted his thigh, "I'm ignoring them, Tetsu. Don't worry about them."

But you were wrong.

After putting some sun block on you and your back, Tetsu and you decided to get yourselves wet and boy, it was a bad idea. Because once you enter the salty water, Lev and the other boys except Kenma dog-whistling at you to tease Kuroo.

You splashed the water at them. "Guys, don't do that! Tetsu will kill you."

"But, (y/n)-san, you're like really sexy today!" Lev commented, removing his shades to get a better look at you, "If Kuroo-san wasn't dating you, I'd definitely date y-" he was cut off by being pulled down into the water.

Only then you realized, Kuroo wasn't at your side anymore.

"NO, KUROO-SAN! DON'T KILL ME! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME KILL YOU!"

* * *

The day went by quickly and you were on your way home. Around your naked upper body was Kuroo's Nekoma jacket and his face buried to your stomach while your hands played with his hair. He was also pouting since you can hear him whimpering.

You giggled at his childish behavior, "Oh, Tetsu. I have to admit; you being jealous now is really cute. Unlike those other times, this is one of the cutest."

"After this, I am never letting you wear bikinis ever again." He mumbled in your stomach. "Better yet, don't go to the beach or pool... Unless I'm there by your side at all times."

"It wasn't my fault since you left my side to kill Lev."

"Was a bad idea, cause those guys who stared at you hungrily? They went back to flirting with you."

You shrugged your shoulders, "It was definitely your fault."

He digged his face into your stomach more, "Ahhh, just keep quiet and let me sleep on you. There are 2 more hours left until we reach school."

You leaned down to his temple and kissed it. "Good night, Tetsu. I'll be right here until you wake up."

If Kuroo being jealous stays like this, he didn't mind acting cute for once. Or twice. Or whenever you liked it.