Sawamura Daichi P. 1 (2)

it was 8pm and daichi was not back from work. you've grown concerned but you just got a text from his co-worker, koushi, saying daichi was on his way home and was probably caught in a traffic. you brushed the concern off and jogged to the kitchen where your baby daughter awaits for her food. she resembled daichi a lot and you were positive she is going to grow up like him. you knew she's going to be beautiful.

"ma....mama! butterfly, mama!" your baby daughter named Sawamura Yuria blurted out while waving her plastic spoon in the air. her first word was 'butterfly'. the reason she loved butterflies was because you gave her the butterfly kiss when she was born. she should've seen her father's face when she was brought into the world; he could not stop crying and grinning while covering his mouth.

"yes, yuria. butterfly, butterfly." you leaned your face closer to hers and did a butterfly kiss on her cheek, making her giggle.

you were so happy, you never expected a thing.

once you put yuria to bed, you heard your front door opening and closing. you were relieved to hear it since daichi was never late from work. you went to greet your husband when you heard noises that sounds like him hitting his sides on the wall.

"daichi? are you okay? i heard--" you stopped dead in your tracks and gasped at the sight.

daichi was smooching with a woman in her work uniform and he brought her home so they could fuck.

"oh my god, daichi!" you cried out unknowingly frightened him. he pulled his head away from the woman and his eyes widened. the woman looked like she was half drunk but her shocked expression showed what she has done.

"s-sawamura-san... i have to take my leave now." the woman left your house, leaving you and your husband in silence.

"y-you're home." daichi was so surprised; he didn't expect you to come home from Scotland so early. but your work let you leave early so you could surprise your husband at home but instead, this was what happened.

"daichi, what--" you pointed at the door, "i came home early so i could surprise you and i found out you did this behind my back while yuria was around?! daichi! how could you?!" you began to raise your voice in so much anger.

"(y/n)--"

"oh my god so koushi is also lying to me? for you?" your voice starts to crack. it began to feel dry but you ignore the feeling, scolding your husband that he cheated on you. "you're cheating on me!" you finally said it.

"please, don't do this now, (y/n). yuria is sleeping." he tried to soothe you down but hell was going to break loose.

"who cares if she heard me?! let her fucking know that her father was cheating on her mother! how could you?! how could koushi lied to me?! but i'm more disappointed in you!"

"suga didn't know, (y/n)! don't blame him; blame me!"

"i am blaming you, daichi!" you punched his chest repeatedly. you ramble continuously while daichi can only watch you with pain in his eyes. he could not believe what he did; he loves (y/n) and still does. but why does it not feel enough?

"(y/n)...." daichi held your shoulders, his eyes began to water. "you have the right to be angry with me but please... don't leave me. i'm sorry--"

"you're sorry?" you lift your head up to look at him. "you're SORRY?! IF YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY, DAICHI, YOU WOULD NEVER DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!" daichi hung his head low as you screamed at him. "why, daichi? a-am i not good enough for you?"

"you are, (y/n)! i just--" he ran his fingers through his jet black hair in frustration. he can't believe this was happening to him.

"just what? was it 'cause you're lonely?" you eyed him closely and when he didn't answer, you shook your head in disbelief. "well, guess what, daichi? you are going to be lonely from now on, because we are done."

he lift his head, eyes widening. "n-no! please, (y/n)! don't do this to yuria! she'll need me!"

"she does not need a cheater!" you pushed his hand away that was grasping yours. those words pierced through his heart and he could not move as he watches you packing your stuff and carried baby yuria with you.

* * *

"mom! can you tie my hair up for me, please?!" 13 year old yuria called out to you from her bedroom.

"coming!" you replied back but then realized you're still brushing your teeth and still look like a mess. "um, let kuroo-niisan do it for you! i'm still--" you spat out the tooth paste from your mouth. "--doing my make-up!"

"but kuroo-niisan is sleeping!"

you groaned. you inhaled and, "KUROO TETSURO! GET YOUR ARSEHOLE UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DUMP ICE ON YOU LIKE LAST TIME!"

you heard a thud coming from your room and footsteps pacing on the floor. "i'm awake, i'm awake!" he shouted back at you in worry, clearly panicking when he heard your threat. kuroo tiredly ties up yuria's hair and she has your iPad, taking a selfie of her and kuroo half asleep doing her hair. she giggled when he yawned loudly.

"let's go!" kuroo was already in his work uniform and you were, too. yuria hold your hand and her other hand held kuroo's. the 3 of you walked out of his apartment and swung your daughter's arms happily. after sending yuria to school, kuroo drove you to work.

"so, (y/n), how are things with you and sawamura?" he asked like it was normal. it has been 10 years since you divorced with daichi and you didn't regret it. but he asked for permission to see yuria every once and a while so you agreed. yuria needs to see her father, anyway. he still sees her until now and she was missing him. a lot.

"he's alright, i guess." you responded curtly. what else could you say, though? you're not living with him anymore. "enough about me. i want to know more of what you're doing, tetsuro."

"but why? we're cousins; we see each other all the time. plus, you're living with me now." he chuckled, briefly glancing at you then to the road.

"but i come home late and so do you. do you still hang out with that guy with owl haired dude... what's his name again?"

"bokuto, you airhead," he ruffled your hair. "he's healthy. you should visit him and his children too. you can come with me for christmas."

"that'd be lovely." you smiled.

* * *

"makino-san! are there any appointments for me?" you called for your desk assistant.

"no, (l/n)-san. but there's a call for you at line 2." she informed you.

you went in your office and answered the phone call, "hello, this is (l/n) speaking."

"good morning, (y/n)." you heard daichi's voice at the line. you straightened up and went silent. "s-sorry. i have this habit to--"

"it's fine, daichi. what do you need?" you asked.

"suga invited all of us to come for his anniversary. he told me to invite you since we haven't seen each other." daichi was sweating buckets while talking with you. he knew you aren't remarrying anyone but he can't get that chance again. he blew it, big time. "do you want to come?"

"when exactly is that date?" you looked at your calender, awaiting for his answer.

"16th august. are you free on that day?"

just lie to him, (y/n). he's going to take you back when there's a chance!

"s-sure. what time?" your voice betrayed your thoughts.

"that's fine. i will pick you up at 7. you're living with kuroo-san, yes?"

"y-yeah," you composed yourself from stuttering further. "i'll see you then."

"great. see you, (y/n)." you two hung up and you placed your hand on your chest to stop your heart from beating so fast.

but daichi, he was happy. he was going to see you again.