Sawamura Daichi P.2 (3)

a/n part 2. read Sawamura Daichi  P. 1 (2)

"Finally you're going out with Daichi-san, [Name]. You haven't dated for 10 years now." Kuroo said. You told him about Daichi's invitation to Suga's anniversary with his wife on the 16th. Kuroo was happy you're going out with another men but he also wanted to make sure you're not holding the grudge towards Daichi.

"If I'm thinking what you're thinking right now, I am not dating Daichi, Tetsu. We're just going there to congratulate Suga and that's it." You put on your matching earrings - that fits your dress - and put on a red lipstick. "Oh. Can you take out Yuria with you tonight?"

"Why not? The guys wanted to see her, though." he smiled.

"Thanks. I owe you, Tetsu." you gave him a peck on the cheek which he wiped it off as a joke.

Daichi arrived an hour early and luckily you were ready by the time he knocked on the door. You told Kuroo you were leaving and gave a kiss on your daughter's forehead. Yuria greeted her father like always and they both shared a father-daughter hug.

"Have fun at Uncle Suga's house, you two!" Yuria shouted to you as you entered Daichi's car. He closed it for you and you waved through the window. Daichi got into the driver's seat and drove.

It was all quiet at the beginning. You didn't know what to say. Your ex-husband has not remarry but the two of you still looking like a married couple. No doubt later on Suga thinks you two are back together.

"So," Daichi began which startled you. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to speak out of the blue-"

"N-No it's okay. I should expected it." you assured.

He coughed a bit. "You look beautiful, [N-Name]. Age 37 and you still look like you're 17 again. 20 years ago when I first confessed my love to you."

Just when the good memory was giving out the sparkly atmosphere, you ruined it intentionally. "You got me knocked up at age 24." you deadpanned.

That's when Daichi facepalmed, one hand on the steering wheel. "Jeez, [Name]. I was having a moment," you two shared a laugh. "But I didn't regret it one bit. That is still one of my memories I never want to forget."

"Me too." you whispered, looking out the window.

You finally reached Suga's home an hour later. Everyone was there, surprisingly Tsukishima was too. His expression had softened, all thanks to his girlfriend who he started dating for 3 months now. Tsukishima worked as a paleontologist. Yamaguchi also had a girlfriend who is also known as future Mrs. Yamaguchi and he worked as a scientist. Asahi became a high school teacher. Enoshita helped with his father's business. Kageyama and Hinata are both volleyball coaches, Hinata being the second-in-command. Yachi is a nurse - who luckily got over fearing over small things - and Kiyoko is a surgeon. As for the hyper duo, Tanaka is a gym trainer and Nishinoya became a chef. Suga worked as a physician and Daichi is an attorney. Everyone was having fun and some of them even expecting a kid of their own.

"How many months?" Daichi asked Tanaka.

"I think she's about 3-4 months? I'm not really good with counting months. What I'm good at is being there for her 24/7." Tanaka proudly stated.

"Good for you, Ryu." Noya patted his friend's back.

You felt Daichi's hand holding your wrist. You turned to him and he had a solemn look on his face. "Can I speak to you, [Name]? In private?"

"Sure," even though you knew what he's up to, you decided to listen to what he has to say. He was mourning over 10 years for you and regretted to what he did. However, he can't take it back because you wouldn't hear him out. Now, you're going to. Even after Daichi cheated, he was truthful about his feelings. Once you two stood at the patio, you break the ice. "What's wrong, Daichi?"