Yaku Morisuke (2)

theme ; half angst

Yaku can never forget the day he lost his wife after she was first kidnapped in 2013, 17th October. The last time he saw her was the day they argued something about him flirting with a young girl in the bar not far from their home. He denied it because he was just being friendly and nice to the mysterious girl. His wife got angry about it and boom, the arguing began.

Their daughter, Ami, only turned 6 and she has no mother. Yaku had to take his wife's place to watch his own daughter like a mom and work like a dad. Ami is maybe 6 but she was aware her mom wasn't around anymore and constantly asked her dad about her. Yaku couldn't respond since he would start crying or get upset about it. He still remembered very well how he and his wife argued like children and she walked out of the house to get fresh air only to be taken into a blue van. Yaku saw the van but that was it. He reported it and the police came the next day. He was a crying mess when he told them everything.

It was 2016 and Yaku was working like usual when he received a call from the police - they found his wife was held captive in a cabin and she is alive. Yaku immediately left his office and drove like a maniac to the precinct. He was excited, nervous, and worried at the same time. Would she remember him? Does she still love him? Does she know he worked so hard to find her for 3 years?

He burst through the door and the police that helped Yaku to search for his wife came to him before he could cause any chaos.

"Yaku-san, I need to remind you that your wife is traumatic and she's easily triggered. She was left in the cabin for a year and she wasn't sexually assaulted," Yaku breathed at a rapid rate, brushing his hair with his fingers. The police held firm on his shoulder. "Please calm down, Yaku-san. She needs you and you can't be in this state. Be strong, okay?"

"Y-Yeah," He calmed down. "Okay, I'm ready. I want to see my wife."

The police smiled, slapping Yaku's back. "Alright. Let's go, Yaku-san."

* * *

Yaku was anxious right now - standing in front of the door where his wife was waiting at the other side. He had a police supporting behind him in case he might faint again like last time. He breathed and counted to 10 before turning the door knob as it creaks enough to make him flinch. He slowly pushed the door, taking in the room where he first been in when he was asked about his wife's disappearance.

There she is with her beautiful, long (h/c) hair that was messed up. Last time he sees her, her hair was shoulder length and she had this butterfly hair clip on the right side of her hair. When Yaku saw the clip he gave her for their 3rd year anniversary, he had tears in his eyes. She still had them on her hair, no matter how bad the situation she was in. Slowly, he inched towards her and tried to look into her eyes when she kept avoiding his.

"(f/n)... it's me, Yaku Morisuke. Your husband."

Finally she looked up and gazed at him. Her eyes seemed to sparkle when she looked at him. "M-Mori...? Is that you, Mori?"

Yaku took that as a good thing and sat next to her, taking her hand. "Yes, that's me, (f/n). I'm here. You're safe now." She gasped and hugged her husband, crying into his shoulder. Yaku quickly hugged her back not wanting to let her go anymore. "From now on, I'll watch over you and Ami."

(f/n) came back to her senses and her eyes widened when he mentioned Ami. "Ami... how is she, Mori? How old is she? D-Did her school mates treat her good? I r-remember she told me how Seiho-kun always put sand in her bento..."

Yaku chuckled wiping tears off his eyes. "She's already 9, (f/n). It's been 3 years since I last see you."

"She's 9?!" She exclaimed in shock. "Oh my god. I missed 3 years of her life, Mori. She still remembers me, right?"

Yaku nods. "She still talks about you," He paused, wanting to ask her something. "(f/n), you still love me, right? After what I said to you that night, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have made you mad or you wouldn't step out of the house to get taken. I'm mad at myself. I'm glad I got you back."

"Forgive yourself, Mori. I still love you and always will."

Yaku was relieved and was about to kiss her but she stopped him. "Um I was given a tooth brush but I didn't brush my teeth for 4 days now since I dropped it in the toilet bowl."

The couple laughed. "Yeah, you should brush your teeth before giving me some.. and Ami. She wants her mom now."

"Can we... do that tonight?"

"Do what?"

She deadpanned. "Mori, I've been gone for 3 years and you can't tell I wanted sex?"

YAKU (F/N) WAS FOUND ALIVE IN AN ABANDONED CABIN AFTER 3 YEARS OF HER DISAPPEARANCE AND FINALLY REUNITED WITH HER HUSBAND, YAKU MORISUKE, AND 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, YAKU AMI.