Bokuto Koutarou (3)

requested by @Golden_flames29

"No way. You're lying, Komi."

"I'm telling you the truth!" Komi said before he looked around in case Bokuto was around. When he's not around, Komi continue to tell his teammates. "I heard Bokuto-san telling Akaashi he has a girlfriend!"

Konoha pinched his nose's bridge. "Komi, are you positively sure? To me, Bokuto-san is never the kind to have a girlfriend; only flirting with a group of them. He's not serious with girls except volleyball."

"I am positively sure."

"Ok, let's all assume he does have a girlfriend," Sarukui started. "Who is she and what year is she in? Other than Yukie-san, he never had a conversation with another girl."

"Maybe she's a first-year!"

"Bokuto-san would look like an old geezer if she's in first year." Konoho bluntly said.

* * *

"(y/n)!-chaaaan!" You felt a firm chest on your back and giggled knowing it was your boyfriend.

"Hi, Koutarou." You turn around to kiss his nose, "What are you so happy about today?"

He grinned, "(y/n)-chan, I think it's time."

"Time for...?"

"To meet my teammates!" Your eyes widened. "Come on, babe. We've been dating for 5 months now and.. I thought it's time for them to meet you. They need an explanation to why I keep skipping practice to see you." He pouted attempting to get a 'yes' from you. He always does this to persuade you – even while making love. If he wants a round 2, he gets a round 2.

"No! I am not falling for those owl eyes!" You turned away from him so you don't give up.

"Pleaseeeeee, (y/n)-chan!" He tugged on your arm.

"No, Koutarou! You know how I am shy around new people and they'll think I'm a distraction to you!"

"But you only motivated me more than I was before you I met you, (y/n)-chan."

"They didn't know that!" You cried comically. "I don't dislike the idea, honey, but not today."

Bokuto's shoulder dropped and pouted even more. "F-Fine, (y/n)-chan. I won't force you anymore. I'll just..." he sighed dramatically and shrugged, "I'll let them think I'm just a single man who will never have a girlfriend which I do."

You internally groaned and rolled your eyes, "Koutarou, if you continue talking like a sad man, I'll-"

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOOOOUUUU!" He dragged the last 'thank you' by hugging you tightly lifting you from the ground. He put you down with a toothy grin grabbing your hand, "Come on! They're at the gym right now!" Before you can respond he already dragged you to the first gym.

Bokuto's teammates already started their practice when he burst through the door with a proud, smirking grin. "HELLO, YOU PEASANTS!"

"Ehhhhh..." Akaashi groaned from the sidelines.

Bokuto irked, "I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING YET!" He recovered with a cough, "Ahem. I know some of you may not believe me but today, I can prove her to you!" He peeked his head out to smile at you, "(y/n)-chan, come in."

Komi elbowed Konoha, "Did you hear that, Konoha?"

"No way..."

"Everyone, meet my girlfriend, (l/n) (y/n)! She's in second year!" Bokuto had you by his side and you were standing in a very lady-like unlike when you're at home your legs would hang off the sofa with drools coming out of your mouth. Your gaze was down but you knew everyone was staring at you. Bokuto noticed your quietness and lean closely to the side of your face, wrapping his arms around your torso. "Hey.. you okay?" he softly asked you, almost as if he's careful not to surprise you.

"Y-Yeah," You inhaled a breath and exhaled looking up to find everyone did stare at you including the managers. "I'm (l/n) (y/n)-desu. Nice to meet you!" You bowed nicely.

Everyone's eyes widened, especially Komi and Konoha's.

"WHAAAAAAT?!"

Komi ended up fainting and Akaashi - who stood next to him – just stare at his body on the floor. "He took that well." He stated emotionlessly.

Since then, everyone believed him. Even if he was joking and making fun of his teammates, they'd think he'll tell the truth eventually and he'd laugh at them.