Moniwa Kaname (1)

a/n moniwa is a vampire, reader is human. based on twilight; eclipse.

It is a beautiful day to hang out deep in the forest. A forest where a couple's favorite place to go and mark their place as territory. In the middle of the green grass and flowers is Moniwa and (f/n) - the (h/c) haired girl was busy reading her poetry while Moniwa gazed at her from where he lays down and rub his thumb on the lap of her jeans.

"The shining light hides behind my eyes,

Comes in a super nova surprise

My spirit glides into the skies,

Spreading the perfect heat like the sunrise.."

"Like you."

"Stop, Kaname." She giggles, moving away his face from getting close to hers since he was trying to distract her. "I have an English final and I can't mess this up. I'm not smart, unlike you."

Moniwa hummed against her hair and trailed his lips down her neck, resulting (f/n) to swallow her saliva. He pulled away and tilt her chin up to take a good look at his lover. "Marry me."

With a teasing smile, she says, "No."

He took that not seriously and chuckle it off before straightening his face, attempting to ask her hand in marriage. "Marry me, (f/n). I'm serious. I want to be with you."

"Then change me."

He knew she was going to say that - Moniwa and (f/n) have been together for 2 years in high school and they were going to graduate in a month. Sooner or later, in order for them to be together is to change her but ravenette refused to because of the consequences she was going to get if she's a vampire like him.

"You know I can't do that." He lowered his voice, gazing at their connected hands. "Why would you want to be like me, (f/n)? You'll suffer."

"Not when I'm with you," She closed the gap between them. "I love you, Kaname, and you can't change my mind. I've already made up my mind."

"What about your family? Your dad, especially."

"He won't find out, anyway. Won't we be living together?"

"If you agree to marry me."

"Before that, you have to change me."

He sighed defeatedly. "There's nothing I can do to change your mind, you say? Think about it, (f/n). When your dad grows old, wouldn't he want to see you before his last breath and sees how young you still look? He'll be curious."

"I'll... think about it."

"You have no plans, do you?"

"Kaname...." She whined, pushing him so he lays back down and topped him. "This is not fair. Why must I agree to marry you if I can't say what I want out loud? It's obvious I wanted this."

He reached for her hair and stroked it. "I know you love me, (f/n), but as a human you have so many choices. Unlike you, we don't make choices."

"Well, as my last time as a human, I chose to be with you and like you. I already told you I won't change my mind. I'm stuck with you now." She smirked, kissing his chin before removing herself from him. "And I can't marry you now. I have to go home by 4."

Moniwa realized what she just said and laughed. As she cleans up her books and bag, he hugged her from behind securely before kissing her nape. "See you tomorrow, (f/n)."

She turned to him and they both share a passionate kiss before she departs leaving Moniwa to watch her bum swaying. Smirking, he took a picture of her bum and snickered.

"You'll definitely say yes, (f/n)."