Yamaguchi Tadashi (2)

requested by @Golden_flames29

you woke up to your hair being stroked by a gentle touch. you knew who it was and hummed in delight by it, causing the person to blush. slowly, you opened your eyes and met yamaguchi's.

smiling tiredly, you greeted him, "ohayo, tadashi."

he kissed your forehead. "ohayo gozaimasu, (Name). did you sleep well?"

"yeah, i had a great dream too."

"good," he said in relief and sat down next to you on bed, not wanting you to move to shower just yet. "ne, (Name). do you remember when we first acknowledge each other? the one in the..." before he continues, you blushed.

"no, tadashi! that was embarrassing!"

it was a tiring day for you – high school and a full-time job. as a citizen of Japan, you have to work harder than anything. unlike other countries, when you're alone with no parents taking care of you or not around, you have to work to survive. work to eat and earn money at the end of the day.

your full-time job requires energy and friendly aura. you worked as a young waitress in a small café and it took a toll on you because of school. since school period finished at 3PM, you had to rush back to work at 4:30PM without eating small bites and serve people food, which is hard for you.

your shift ended at 11:00PM and you had to use the last train which comes around 11:45PM. no one was around and it frightened you. sure, things happen like men cat-calling you or attempt to take you somewhere unknown but thanks to your strong legs and reflex, you managed to escape from them. one night, you fell asleep in the train and your next stop was 2 stations away. because you are so tired, you snored. loudly. it annoyed a few people who are still in the train.

one of those few people – who aren't annoyed but amused – was yamaguchi. he went grocery shopping or whatever the fluff was doing at night found you amusing. for a girl like you, you can't be missing your stop and regret later on so he decided to... wake you up.

bad timing.

as soon as he shook you awake, your leg was brought up by reflex and it hit yamaguchi's crotch making him squeak. he closed his legs and his hands went in between them before falling to the ground.

"what?! is it lunch time already?!" you blurted out still asleep and your eyes just went wide, realizing you're still in the train. it took you a while to realize there was someone holding their yoohoo in front of you and you also realized you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. "holy fuck! i'm so sorry, man!"

but the young man didn't respond because he passed out.

yamaguchi laughed loudly after reminiscing the time you and him first met. "though it hurt, it was worth it!"

"ta-da-shi!" you pouted. "you promised you wouldn't bring it up! that was embarrassing and it still is!"

he paused his laughing. "g-gomen (Name) but i can't help it; it made me so happy that i get to meet and know you better after that. at least you don't kick me off the bed – you got one hell of a kick."

"i take martial art class..."

"that's not a reasonable reason for you to kick a stranger in your sleep, (Name).."

"touché,"

"but, you're cute so i forgive you." he hugged you lovingly. "aishiteru, (Name)~"

still affected by his embarrassing story telling of your past, you mumbled, "i...love you too, tadashi."