Hinata Shouyou (4)

requested by @MinnOwl

i bet you hate me for updating this really slowly lmao and sorry in advance if its too short; i just woke up from a nap and its almost 8pm oops

reader is a clumsy person in this one shot

"Shouyou, I'm done folding the clothes. Can you give me-"

"Dame, honey. Last time you held Demi-chan, you almost drop her in the backyard pool." Your now 190cm husband, Hinata, said and bounced his 3 year old daughter in his arms.

"Shouyou, I'm not that clumsy." Your hand accidentally slapped the cooking pan and dropped to the floor making a loud noise. Hinata raised a brow. "T-That is just me emphasizing my point!" You tried to say but he wasn't convinced. Not anymore.

Hinata knew you when you were high schoolers and he started off as a good friend in class until you two got close. Feelings began to grow- you know where this is heading. As he used to be your best bud, he came to know you are the clumsiest people he knew yet he stayed with you. Probably because he thinks you were cute. You still were.

So when there's a bun in the oven, Hinata was, well, worried. Overly worried. Not only you were in so much pain carrying Demi but he knew you often fall or slip off the ground without reason and he questioned himself a lot whether you were losing a toe or two.

After Demi was born, Hinata kept an eye on her more than you ever could. But you didn't mind and do your own thing which resulting you having bruises by the end of the day.

"Until you are stable you are not allowed to hold Demi-chan." Hinata firmly said. "And no further arguments."

"Are you insulting me that I can't handle anything since I'm clumsy by nature? I am going to hold a baby one day and it is now. You can't stop me from holding my baby; heck I haven't held her since she first wore her diapers!"

"I let you held her once!"

"Hence the word 'once'!"

Demi can only watch her parents arguing and cried, "STOP!" before lightly hitting her dad's shoulder. "No... yell... mommy!" She turned to you next. "No... yell... daddy! Demi-chan kirai!" Even though her Japanese was rusty, it made her parents switch personalities.

"Aww, she spoke!"

"Say more, Demi-chan! Make daddy happy!"

Demi internally sighed and hoped you guys forget about what just happened.

~**~

yeah that's all i could do right now

a lot of shit happened today and my semester HAS NOT start until now and i've been attending long-ass inductions for 3 FUCKING MONTHS i'm so mad rn

i know some of u are still in high school or middle school but-

are inductions normally this long tbfh ???

fill me in pls