Lev Haiba (1)

reader grown taller than usual. requested by @Fearless-Otaku.

"Lev seemed... excited and pumped up than usual. Not that I'm surprised," Kenma stated to Kuroo when Lev came for practice with more energy and even stayed behind to Kuroo's hell of a practice. Lev managed to spike despite Kuroo's master blocking and fist pumped the air.

"I'm the best!" Lev shouted in excitement, earning a back pat from Yamamoto.

"Fuck yeah you are, Lev!" Yamamoto grinned. "Say, what got you so excited, bro? Getting a reward after this?" He played with his eyebrows inquiring the first-year.

Lev grabbed the ball. "Better, Yamamoto-san. I'm meeting (Name)-chan today after 5 months! She's coming to see me!"

"Oh, that girl from (School Name) High," Kenma muttered and Kuroo turned to him. "She's Lev's girlfriend. I saw her once; she's too short to his liking."

"But she's in (Sport's Name) club, right? I heard from Lev she's good at it." Yaku joined in.

"Hearing that from Lev, I bet he's exaggerating about her. Who knows she's an old lady from his neighborhood who fed him cookies if he behaves well."

Kenma frowned, "Didn't I say I saw her once? You 're not believing me..."

"It could be his high school friend."

"Friends don't kiss each other's face."

Kuroo spat his drink in Kenma's face. "WHAT?!?!?! HE KISSED AN OLD HAG?!"

Kenma wiped his face with his arm. "I bet you 50 bucks that it was Lev's girlfriend, but heh surely I'll win this, bedhead." He smirked.

Kuroo slyly grinned, "You're on, Kenma!"

Lev ran to his teammates with his phone in hand, a huge smile on his face. "Change of plans, guys! My girlfriend is on her way now!" He informed.

"Ehh?! What changed her mind?" Yamamoto asked.

"No idea... but I'm more excited now! Kenma-san, toss to me!" Lev ran to the net and is ready to spike.

Kenma sighed and put down his game to join Lev. Kuroo followed after and got ready to block Lev hard this time. Everyone resumed their game practice when the door was pushed opened and a head popped in.

"Ojama shimasu!" The mysterious girl called out, stopping the boys from playing. "There's someone looking for Lev-san. Can she come in?"

"Yeah, sure. Bring her in," Kuroo told her and smirked turning to Kenma. "50 bucks is all mine, Kenma!"

Kenma was unfazed, "I'll win, Kuroo. You know why?"

"What?"

Kenma pointed at something behind Kuroo, forming a hidden smile. "Because she is much more than you think, Kuroo." Kuroo turned around and his jaw dropped.

"(Name)-chan!" Lev ran to you but stopped midway when he realizes, "Y-You've grown taller?! You reached my shoulder, though!"

You giggled at his reaction, "Girls can also grow at this age, Lev! Can I hug you now?" You opened your arms wide and Lev snapped back to reality and lifted you off the ground, your feet barely leave it. "You've grown stronger too, Lev. I already can feel the muscles." You complimented pinching his arm.

"I missed you, (Name)-chan," Lev didn't hesitate to kiss you on the lips and made you blush. He pulled away, gazing softly into your eyes. "I can't wait to spend more time with you."

"Yeah you will cause I'm moving here," You told him the news and his teammates cheered in the background, Lev's eyes widened. "I-I wanted to surprise you?"

Lev hugged you tighter. "This is so exciting; it makes me happy, (Name)-chan!" He kissed you once more, leaving his teammates to either watch you guys with jealousy or in awe.

Kuroo's eye twitched and a ball went flying to his face, knocking him off guard. "Kenma, kora! Why did you do that?!"

Kenma's face kept straight with his hands hidden behind his back. "I don't know what you're talking about," He extended his hand out. "Pay up, bedhead."