BokuAka

"a-ah... bokuto-san... not there," akaashi lets out a quiet moan when i sucked the skin of his neck. god, i missed him so much. i went away for 3 weeks, sleeping in a hotel room without akaashi beside me. every night i yearned for his voice, his hair, his lips, his body... i could not work during the day without thinking of my akaashi. i was captivated by him; i could not help but touch myself when i thought of him.

so here i am, on my back with akaashi straddling me while i attack his neck and give him hickeys. i became impatient and bring his head head that was resting on my shoulder away to my lips. he murmured in surprised. he balanced himself with one hand placing it beside my head and fought for dominance. i was too horny to be surprised by his actions. he was more desperate for me than i am with him. i pulled away to look down at his boxer that began to soak in his seed.

"you know, you could just take it off," i mumbled, sliding my fingers in his boxers from behind and teasingly rub his hole. akaashi's face scrunched up. "resisting it would hurt, akaashi. don't hold back. you've been wanting this for 3 whole weeks. don't tell me you didn't touch yourself while i was gone..." i continue to rub his butt hole nearly sliding my finger in but me being a tease, i purposely rubbed it.

akaashi was a moaning mess, pulling away his lips from mine and exhaled so sexily. my 'friend' began to grow hard as it rubbed against his. "i-i touched myself... every day thinking of you. you're so mean, bokuto-san. leaving me into that kind of mess." i saw his eyes watered and i regretted leaving him for 3 weeks.

"i'm sorry, akaashi. i really am," i ignored the pain in my groin and bring him for a loving hug, leaving a kiss on the side of his neck. "it's for supporting the both of us. next time i'm leaving, you're coming with me. so i could you like this in my arms again,"

"promise?" he whispered against my shoulder.

"i promise," i kissed his forehead and took that advantage to flip us over so i was on top. "prepare for tonight, akaashi. you and i won't be sleeping tonight,"

"but i have work tomorrow," akaashi's eyes widened.

"please. i was gone for 3 weeks; it's not fair you had to leave me the whole day," i pouted.

akaashi rolled his eyes at me childishness and wrap his arms around my neck, bringing me closer. "then i hope tonight is better than any sex we've done,"

i smirked, knowing what i should do with him. "it involves aching back and loud screams. better hope the neighbors don't hear you,"