Tsukishima Kei (5)

; requested by @NyuOtaku. she/he requested that reader is a sore loser and she and tsukki always get angry with each other.

;; the third-years are no more, so there's only ennoshita, tanaka, nishinoya and other second-years (who are third-years now).

She threw the controller away with anger and pouts when the screen says 'Game Over'.

"This is the 6th time you lose, (f/n). Give up." Tsukki said with a victory smirk. Putting the controller aside, he relaxed on the couch. "You'll be doing the dishes tonight. Thanks for your hard work~"

"Rematch!"

"No fucking way I want a rematch. Just admit you can't play this freakin' game and you're just a sore loser."

"I am not a sore loser! I haven't played this game since I was kid, that's all."

"It is just Guitar Hero..."

"And I was damn good in that game!" She insisted anyway and frowned.

Tsukki rubbed his face nearly giving up the stupid argument and messed his hair. "(f/n), enough. Stop being such a child. But if you still want to be a child, I'll do the dishes."

"Fuck you, Kei." She began to pack her stuff and put on her coat.

Tsukishima knew where this is going and with no concern, he just sat himself back. "Ok, where are you going?"

"HOME!" She exclaimed with puffed cheeks. "Because you're such a mean person and I don't want to sleep with you! Good night!" Without letting him continue, she slammed the door shut and went straight home, wailing like a dramatic child.

Tsukishima just watched his door with a sweatdrop look and a vein popped visible on his forehead.

♡♡♡

School went normal as usual and (f/n) still wouldn't speak with Tsukki, much to Yamaguchi's concern. Ever since they both started dating, Yamaguchi has seen soft sides of Tsukki. He also has seen Tsukki smile not once but probably more than that. Mainly because Tsukki loves to tease his girlfriend and pissing her off since she's a sore loser.

Yamaguchi noticed a small frown forming on his friend's face and asked, "Tsukki, what's wrong? Did you and (f/n) fight last night?" Even though he knows how they both are, he thought it was a good idea to ask but when Tsukki's reaction says otherwise, he flinched.

"She is so annoying.." Tsukki took off his glasses and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"D-Did you at least talk to her or apologize?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Apologize? Why should I need to apologize?" Tsukki frowned.

"Tsukki, don't tell me you have no idea how to apologize to a girl?"

"......"

Yams gasped. "You don't how to!"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi! Ok, so what if I don't know how to? Talking to that girl is like telling a dog not to steal people's shoes."

"I think there's a big difference to that..."

"I need help, Yamaguchi."

"HOHO!" Out of nowhere, Hinata appeared beside them and smirked. "Tsukishima-kun is actually asking for advice!"

"Shrimpy, what the fuck are you doing here?"

Yamaguchi slaps his face. "I forgot I asked Hinata to come by so I can help him with Japanese Literature."

"Such good timing, Yamaguchi." Tsukki sarcastically said.

"So, is this about (f/n)-san?" Hinata earnestly inquired, joining the table.

"Yeah," Yamaguchi replied. "You know (f/n) is a... Um, she hates losing (in games) to Tsukki and they played Guitar Hero last night; he won 6 times making her upset and left his house."

"Shrimpy can't help me with this. He's-"

"Go to her and apologize in your own way but just a bit nicer. If you're embarrassed, do it alone." Hinata explained with a straight face and stood up to leave. "Girls only want that. Even Kageyama knows that."

//Kags sneezed

"I'll just skip lessons for today, Yamaguchi." The sunshine winked before leaving the duo's classroom.

The two of them stared at each other. "That was Hinata, right?" Tsukki spoke after a minute of silence.

"I thought he was Tatewaki Rintarou for a minute there.."

♡♡♡

Tsukishima stopped infront of (f/n)'s classroom and hesitantly slides the door open, resulting his school mates to stare at him. He was known as the tallest middle blocker and people are either scared or idolize the young man.

"I'm looking for (f/n)." He spoke. He got his answer from a male classmate as he pointed at where (f/n) and her friends sat with their lunch open. Thanking the guy, he walks to his lover's table but she wouldn't look at him. "(f/n)-"

But (f/n) cuts him off and grabbed the nearest person to block herself from him. "I'm sorry. I am currently in a fight with Tsukishima."

"Huh?!"

"Please talk to my lawyer if you need permission to speak." She said as some of her classmates giggled at her silliness.

"I am her lawyer." Ennoshita deadpans.

"You don't need to play along, Ennoshita-san. Tokorode, what are you doing in (f/n)'s classroom?" (Translatetion: By the way)

Ennoshita points at a random girl. "Visiting my girlfriend."

Tsukishima blinked. "Uh, okay. Fine. I'll just talk through Ennoshita-san." Without waiting for a response, he started, "I want to apologize... F-For making you mad last night. Even though you suck at Guitar Hero, I should have gone easy on you."

Annoyed, she pushed Ennoshita aside unknowingly. "What kind of an apology is that!?" She cries out.

"Our deal is off." Ennoshita left dejectedly.

E X T R A :

"Ne Yamaguchi.. Who is Tatewaki Rintarou anyway?" Tsukishima asked while playing with (f/n)'s strand of hair.

"Oh, he's the hot version of Hinata." He showed the photo. "See? Is he hot?"

But Tsukishima's expression hardens

But Tsukishima's expression hardens. "This guy pisses me off more than Shrimpy somehow."

"WHY?!"

+++

ye, i'm sorry i delayed the request. hope you like this.