Karasuno Boys (1)

au ; a student was injured in karasuno high and you, as a detective, went there to investigate who targeted the student.

as the youngest and most skilled detective, the captain always assigned you to take most cases especially murder ones. as an amateur, you learned more than the skilled ones and you leveled up than the pros in the precinct.

"hello, i'm detective (surname)."

"ah, you're the cop i talked to yesterday," the principal stood up from her chair and shook your hand. "i'm (teacher's name) and i'm the principal of karasuno high."

"i was told there was a murder case in the school area." you sat down.

the principal followed. "our volleyball boys' team reported it. it's not entirely a murder case, though. but someone attempted to kill one of our boys in volleyball and he got injured. his name is hinata shouyou and he's a first-year. him and his friend, kageyama-kun, were closing the gym when someone trespassed the school grounds and stabbed him in the stomach. he managed to stay awake until he reached the hospital. he's in critical condition now."

you wrote it down. "okay. i need to speak with the police."

"sure. they're at the crime scene."

* * *

"detective (surname)," the chief greeted you and bowed. "i'm chief (chief's name), from miyagi's police department."

"chief (chief's name)," you greeted back, nodding your head as respect. "any sexual assault on the victim?" was the first thing you asked.

"no. as soon as he was stabbed, the unsub ran off leaving kageyama-kun to call for help. no one was around so he carried hinata-kun to the hospital." he informed, shaking his head at the scenario before him. "there's so much blood."

"where is this kageyama boy?"

"he's with the other officers, detective. he's a bit shaken up. nearly lost his friend." he said solemnly.

"other than kageyama, does hinata have other friends?"

"he's friends with all his teammates. they're all in questioning, except one."

raising an eyebrow, you got ready to write down anything related to hinata's unsub. hinata always found arguing with his teammate named tsukishima kei, a middle blocker who has a smug attitude and considered rude to the ones younger than him. according from kageyama, tsukishima is not the type to stab someone and trespass the school for no reason but you told the chief you needed to speak with tsukishima after getting a full profile on him. the chief led you to tsukishima's class and you thanked him before eyeing for a blonde hair. once you spotted a spectacled boy with his headphones on staring out the window, you walked over to the boy and knocked on his desk, alerting him you were there.

"tsukishima kei? i'm detective (surname)," you showed him your badge while he removed his headphones, eyeing your badge intently. "i need to ask you a few questions about your friend, hinata shouyou."

the latter scoffed, resting himself on his chair. "he's not my friend; just a teammate. what's it about now?"

"you didn't know? he got stabbed last night," tsukishima's eyes widened, really surprised by the news being told. "right now, he's in critical condition. he may or may not make it. i'm here because i'm looking for the one who did this to him."

as if he knew, he pointed at himself. "you think i did it? i wasn't in school grounds after 9PM. you can ask yamaguchi."

you wrote down, "yamaguchi... a teammate of yours or perhaps a friend this time?"