Hinata Shouyou (2)

requested by @YatoriYukine

Hinata Shouyou is a dumbass.

Yes, I just said it – not because Kageyama influenced into everyone thinking Hinata was a dumbass but the red head was dense and naïve with his own feelings.

He likes you. It was obvious he does and you know his feelings towards you. Not because you're being so full of yourself but it was damn obvious; giving you lovely hugs, kissing your cheek – sometimes your temple when you're upset – and like most boyfriends would do is watch his girlfriend sleeps. Whenever the 2 of you were watching movies, you'd fall asleep. And when you do fall asleep, Hinata would tear his eyes off from the screen to your sleeping figure. The thoughts began to run wild in his small head.

"She's so beautiful."

"Please sleep like this with me forever."

"Uh, don't drool on me, (y/n)-chan."

On his practice day, you visited the gym to hand his extra clothes. Since you two lived right across from each other, you'd stop by his home and pick up his clothes whenever you're free. You stood outside the door too shy to step in and waited for your best friend.

Kiyoko noticed you and waved over to you, "(y/n)-chan! Over here." You jumped a bit at her calling for you but you went in anyway avoiding looks from Hinata's teammates.

Suga nudged Daichi, "Hey, isn't that Hinata's girlfriend?" he whispered.

Daichi looks at you and nods, his lips formed in an O, "Oya, that's her! Hinata is really lucky to have her to support him even if he's only practicing."

"That's not Hinata's girlfriend, Sugawara-san."

Suga turned to who speaks, "Eh? How do you know that, Kageyama?"

"They're best-friends living across each other; I know because I've seen her when I went to his house." The setter glanced at you and exhaled, "People mistaken them as couples because of the way they acted towards each other. But no doubt everyone knows Hinata likes (y/n). Dumbass."

The two 3rd years sweatdropped at his name-calling.

Daichi breaks the tension, "S-So if they're not dating, why not we help him out?"

"Daichi?"

The captain smiled assuringly, "It'll be fine. Just knock some senses into him and he'll confess in no time!"

From the sidelines, Tanaka and Noya watched Hinata running towards you with an excited grin and their jaws dropped when Hinata wrapped his sweaty arms around your neck. You closed one eye and giggled, telling him to not spread his sweat all over you. He just chuckled it off.

"H-H-H-He just-!"

"Hugged her!" Noya continued for him. "I didn't know Shouyou has a girlfriend!"

Tsukishima, from behind, spit his drink accidentally after overhearing that. Yamaguchi got worried, "Ah! Tsukki, are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah, I think Nishinoya-san said something unbelievable and it caught me by surprise."

"Oi, Tsukishima! Don't make break those glasses of yours!"

Tsukishima snickered.

While the 3 of them bickers here and there, Daichi and Suga came to approach you after Hinata left to use the bathroom. "You're (l/n) from the same class as Yachi's, right?" Daichi asked.

Looking at Daichi, your insides shook. "Y-YES! I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT!" You bowed at 90 degrees.

Daichi stepped back, "It's okay, (l/n)! I was just wondering since you and Hinata are close yet you're in different classes."

"O-Oh, we are best-friends after all." You blushed.

"BEST FRIENDS?!" Noya and Tanaka jumped into the conversation out of the blue. "DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE STILL SINGLE AND LOOKING FOR A BOY NOW?!"

"I-I-I-I..."

"Nishinoya-san, you broke her."

"WHAT'D YOU SAY, TSUKISHIMA?!"

Suga holds your shoulder, "(l/n), you don't have to be shy around us. Hinata's friends are our friends. Come on, why not you sit down while-"

"Don't you touch her." A growl came out from Hinata as he warned Suga unknowingly.

Suga backed away innocently and laughed as the others are shocked by Hinata's jealousy. His eyes darkened, a shadow loomed over his forehead and he tilts his head a bit making him look like a-

"What are you, a yandere?!" Tanaka held the 1st year by the headlock. "Bastard, confess to her already!"

"Tanaka-senpai, THAT HURTS!" Hinata cried.

"Not until you confess!"

"You dumbass. Don't speak to Sugawara-senpai like that. Who do you think you are?!" Kageyama's turn to scold the decoy.

"I'M SORRY, SUGA-SENPAI!"

"I-I'm okay, Kageyama. It's not his fault he was being jealous. Daichi and I did him a favor."

Everyone stopped. "......hah?"

"Everyone knows you like (l/n), Hinata. People thought you two are dating but when Kageyama told us you aren't, we thought we could help you. Good timing though 'cause (l/n) is here now."

You played with your fingers avoiding Hinata's gaze. "I-I know you liked me as well but I kept it quiet because I thought you're just being nice."

"I'm being nice to you because I love you, (y/n)-chan." He boldly said. "I wanted you all to myself and I don't care whether I'm short. If there's a wall blocking us from going forward, I'll carry you and jump as high as I can over the wall. No matter what it takes."

"Shouyou..."

"(y/n)-chan, come to our match with Ushiwaka. I'll make you proud as my girlfriend, not my best friend." Then, he pecks your lips closing his eyes as you followed. He pulled away to connect your foreheads, "I love you, (y/n)-chan."

"I love you too, Shouyou."

Extended Ending

Tsukki : how the heck

Yams : *cries*

Suga : *claps his hands to remove 'dust'* that went well, people! E-Eh, Daichi?! Why are you crying?!

Daichi : my child... *sniffs* has grown up.

Suga : then wHO is the mother, hmm?!

Kags : *looks down at his hands* I have to setter up a date for myself.

Tsukki : King, no.

Noya and Ryu : *sneering* WE MUST GET A GIRLFRIEND NOW! KIYOKO-SAN- *kiyoko punches the 2* SHE LOVES US!