Yaku Morisuke (1)

She hung out at the park alone after school.

She did her homework before school ends, helping out friends in school activities, and helping teachers to send in paper assignments.

So when she has nothing better to do, she went to the park and find something to do. To waste her time. Her parents wouldn't worry so much of her. They were always working and came home late, rarely seeing their daughter. The only time she sees her parents are in the morning for breakfast.

She kicked the pebbles with her shoes and thought of something funny, causing her to laugh by herself. Now, she needs to look for a dog with its owner. It would be funnier that way. Before you could ask, you'll see the results later.

As she looked around the park, she spotted a boy with his dog. He has a leash tying around his wrist while his dog walks before him. He had a red hoodie on. She managed to see which school he was from; Nekoma High. She hummed at herself. 'He looks like the perfect victim...' she thought to herself before standing up in her feet and jogged to his way.

"Excuse me," she stopped in front of the boy and he stopped, pulling the dog along with him. The boy looked up to see the stranger in front of him to ask what she wants. But mid-stopped when the girl kneeled down, stroking the dog's head. "Do you know where the nearest library is?" she managed to stifle her laughter while asking the dog. The dog only drooled in response and lick its snout. "No? Ok, no problem." She stood up to face the owner, who stared blankly at her. "Oh, I think he's being shy. I'm really sorry for—"

"Did you just—" He pointed at his dog. "—ask my dog for directions?" he can't help but put an amused smile on his face. She was acting funny, which he absolutely like about a girl.

"Yea, I was!" the girl can only smile to keep up the act. This guy was not mad at her for wasting his time.

"I see," he digs his hands in his hoodie. "My dog is a 'her', by the way. She doesn't like being called 'he'. She gets fussy over it." He chuckled. She blushed furiously, hiding her face. "I know we're both strangers but I like to know more about you. You're pretty funny."

The girl snaps out of it and shook her head, "Oh, it's fine! I was bored so I thought it was funny for asking people's dog for directions. I got nothing better to do, anyway."

He smiled, "I'm Yaku Morisuke, and this is my dog, Nora. She forgives you, by the way."

She burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, Nora," she apologized to the dog and looked up at Yaku. "I'm [Last Name] [Name], the funny girl." She extended her hand for her to shake.

He shook hers and felt his heart beats. Looks like Yaku has a new, pretty and funny friend. "Pleasure to meet you, [Last Name]-chan."