Kuroo Tetsurou (11)

;; there are so many kuroo requests omg ya'll should calm your tits. there are other babes to choose from! maybe from shiratorizawa boys ;) anyway, requested by @RainDeDogg. reader is a tsun so forgive me if write badly about tsunderes. weeeeelp.

(f/n) is one of the hardest girl to impress - it's even hard for Kuroo to flirt with the second-year and attempt to speak with her. Everytime he tries, he'd end up being ignored or just glared at. He'd shudder in fear at her menacing glare and walks away while his friends laughed at him.

He slumped on his chair while his friends spoke loudly about their girlfriends. Yaku even joined the table but he was busy watching Kuroo's disappointed look on his face. Sighing, he gave an encourage pat on the bed-head's shoulder. "Don't be down in the dumps yet, Kuroo. Why not try to give her a gift or something? Girls like that."

"Gee why didn't I think of that, Yaku?" Kuroo sarcastically remarked. "I'm broke. I can't get her a gift. If I asked money from my mother, she'll know it's for a girl and she won't get off my back."

"Okay. Have you ever thought of what kind of girl is (f/n)? Is she nice? Does she talk more? Or does she even like sports?"

She ignored me and refused to look at me in the eye. Definitely not nice, Kuroo thought, shaking his head.

She never talk to anyone besides her good friend, so she doesn't talk much, He thought again, feeling his brain being fried.

She did race in tracks but nope, never showed any interest in sports, He cries out in frustration, gripping his hair. "Ah! This is driving me insane! I like (f/n) yet she's so mean to me! Ugh, what a tsundere." His movement stopped, in realization to what he just said. "That's it! She's a tsundere!" He clicked his fingers as he says that.

"Tsundere isn't a gift, Kuroo."

"No!" He grabbed Yaku's shoulder and shook them. "That's exactly why she won't look at me; she's flustered! All I have to do to get her attention is to.... uh to..."

Then he smirked.

"I have a better idea."

-

"You're playing hard-to-get with Kuroo-senpai, (f/n)-chan. He's practically on his knees just to ask you out. Give him a chance."

"Ugh, I'm in no mood to acknowledge a guy like that. No way. He's not my kind of guy, Ai-chan." She'd say but her heart just seemed to beat faster whenever she thought of Kuroo – ever since he started chasing her like a lost puppy, she began to notice her senpai even more. But she refused to look at him or even say hi because people started staring. She was known as a tsundere in school and she didn't care about the label. To her, she's just stubborn and hard to approach but to Kuroo, she was being a tsundere and she just needed something to push her to the edge.

And he knows.

Kuroo entered her classroom and stood ontop of the teacher's table, his bottle in his hand. The students started screaming his name like he's a celebrity and (f/n) looked up by the noise. Her eyes widened and their eyes locked to each other.

"(f/n) this is for you!" He pointed at the red-faced girl and started singing, "Just don't give up. I'm workin' it out. Please don't give in. I won't let you down. It messed me up, need a second to breathe. Just keep coming around. Hey, whataya want from me. Whataya want from me. Whataya want from me?!" He sang loudly causing the girls to cry for his name and the boys to cheer.

(f/n) watched and covered her face in embarrassment.

"Baka. I'm already in love you." She muttered in her hands and smiled to herself.

+++

super NOT cute. ugh my writing is so bad damn it. i hope you like this!

; yes, kuroo is serenading to reader 'whataya want from me' by adam lambert bc it fits to the situation, no??? sorry if its too short, tho.