Ushijima Wakatoshi (1)

requested by @KarasuNeko  

"Ukai-sensei!" You ran to the said person with sweat rolling down your face. "W-We got a confirmation!"

Ukai faced you, his face brightened a bit, "You mean the..."

You nodded excitedly, "Yes, sensei! We're going to have a practice match with Shiratorizawa!"

Ukai fist pumped, "And that is thanks to your hard work, (Name)-san! It wouldn't work if it wasn't for your sex appeal!"

"Ukai-sensei!" You blushed, keeping the urge to slap the older man. Takeda snickered behind Ukai. You coughed, "Anyway, we're starting tomorrow. We'll be leaving at 7AM."

"Great! Let's tell the boys then."

* * *

Everyone was pumped up when they were told they're having a practice match with their strong opponents. Mostly Hinata and Kageyama. It took them 10 minutes to calm down until Daichi made it 5 minutes. How? He shoved a cloth inside their mouths. Kidding.

"Hey, how did you convince their coach to have practice match with us?" Suga asked you.

"I-I uh I just do?" You half lied. "It's nothing interesting about it!"

"Maybe she uses her sex appeal.." Tanaka said seriously, stroking his chin.

"Mm! Soh soh!" Noya agreed.

"Not you guys too!" You exclaimed comically. "I have a connection in that school; that's how I do it."

"What connection?" Everyone asked, minus Yamaguchi and Tsukishima obviously.

"Well..."

Extended Ending

His arms connected around your waist after the introduction as, "Everyone in Karasuno, I am Toshi's girlfriend! I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" You bowed.

Your team's jaw dropped.

Ushijima nods his head, "And I am (Name)'s boyfriend. Since she's in Karasuno, take care of her and if you don't, I'll beat you in our next game."

Daichi smiled warmly, unfazed. "We will, Ushijima-san. (Name) isn't that hard to handle, after all."

Once it was all done, everyone started warming up leaving you and Ushijima behind. You cheekily grinned and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Thanks for doing this for my team, Toshi. Despite you guys are enemies in matches."

He sighed through his nose, "The things I do for you last night.. was worth it, (Name). I'll be expecting it more after our training matches are over."

You pouted, "Aww. Did our moment last night was that bad? My lower body got sore because of you."

He pulled you closer making you more nervous, his gaze darkened with lust. "But I had you silent the whole night because of my family around. They're not at home this weekend..."

"T-Toshi, can we conside-"

"No."

You couldn't walk properly after that, thanks to Toshi's hard and powerful thrust.