Karasuno Boys (2)

requested by @JwnnMochidaaa

i wasn't told what topic i should do for these boys so i'll... improvise.

They Are Your Uber Drivers

Daichi

'Hohoho! He is H.O.T!' Your mind screamed when you decided to seat yourself at the passenger seat. It was too late to change seats when this man named Sawamura drove off to your location. It was awfully silent until the man cleared his throat.

"Miss (f/n)..."

"Y-Yes?" You turned to him.

"You forgot to wear your seatbelt," He pointed at the belt without looking at you and had a blush on his face. "I don't want to get into an accident and hurt a young beautiful lady like you."

"Oh okay." You put on your seatbelt and sat tight, biting your bottom lip to keep yourself from smiling.

Smooth, Sawamura dude.

Sugawara

"Hello! You're (f/n)-san?" The beautiful young man greeted you with his handsome smile, his free hand holding his phone.

"Y-Yes..." You seat yourself behind and held your bag in worry. "I never ride an uber before so please don't kill me."

"Don't worry, miss. I've been driving for 3 years of my-"

"Uh I mean please don't hurt me in that way. I don't know you because you're an uber driver. Uber drivers worked on their own, right?" Your voice shook and the driver seemed to sense your anxiety.

Suga turned around and smiled. "You are safe, (f/n)-san. I don't know how to convince you but if it makes you feel any better, you can screenshot my contact info and send it to whoever you trust. If anything happens, they can report me because I'm responsible." He closed his eyes while smiling. "I can accept that."

Wow. Whoever he is... He was smooth.

"I chose to trust you, Sugawara-san." You felt bad for assuming bad about him and shot him your rare smiles.

Sugawara nodded and turned back to his seat before blushing red. He knows he was going to break multiple rules but... There's nothing wrong with saving your number, right?

Asahi

You swore you almost cancel this guy from picking you up but it was too late when he finally arrived, parking his car in front of you. You nervously walked towards his car and sit behind.

The man turned to you and flashed you his not-so-scary smile. "(f/n)-san, right?"

"Yes... You're Asahi?"

He nodded. "That's me. You're heading to (l/n)? That's quite far. You sure you don't want to take the train?" (l/n) = location name

"Trains aren't exactly my thing. I promise I'll pay you more including traffic jams. Just take me there... I-I don't want to be here." Your voice shook due to what happened in your home and you couldn't be there right now.

Asahi sensed what was wrong and decided to take you (l/n) before you start complaining. The drive was almost an hour long and the bill was nearly $30 but it didn't matter to you anymore.

"Uh... I know you don't know me well enough to tell me your problems but whatever happened back there, you had the right to do it. You made a choice to leave and be free from the prison. I hope wherever you're staying later... You'll be fine." He said softly and glanced at you through the review mirror.