Akaashi Keiji (4)

requested by @karasuno_fight_me, sorry i took a long time to complete this

the first thing akaashi noticed when he walked into the modeling agency is how slim and tall the girls are – akaashi is one of the youngest photographers in his agency and he was assigned to take photos of the newest models in the agency. he had his camera around his neck and his lazy eyes bore into the models around him. they were all doing their own thing; getting their make up done, putting on modeling clothes and eating their meals. some of them only ate green and nothing else. it was making akaashi cringe at the sight.

"mr. akaashi, you're here early." the manager, mr. nakamoto, approached the ravenette. he shook hands with him. "thank you so much for coming. i heard a lot from seno-san that your photo takings are the best. i apologize if this is inconvenient for you but our photographers are out of the country."

akaashi shook it off with a smile. "it's okay, nakamoto-san. i'm happy to do this, especially when new models are coming in."

"good, because we all need young photographers like you. the new models are all shy and most of our photographers are strict and constantly yelled at our models."

"well, i don't yell at models so..."

"that makes it even better!" akaashi keeps quiet. "alright, there will be assistance coming for your aid so just get your equipments ready and holler when you're ready."

"yes, mr. nakamoto."

* * *

"oh my gawd, (f/n)!" maeko squealed when she ran to the girl with her top bare. "we have ourselves a hot photographer!"

(f/n) munched away of her pizza and stared at maeko in a confusing stare. "wha?"

maeko puffed her cheeks. "stop eating that pizza, (f/n), and come see our new photographer! they're calling for us!"

quickly, (f/n) finished her pizza and wiped her mouth as maeko dragged her to meet their photographer. when (f/n) finally caught a sight of a young ravenette who was cleaning his camera lens, she gawked – like damn, most of her photographers are either old or ugly but this creature is a sex god. (f/n) stared at him until he noticed two (e/c) eyes looking at him. she blushed and looked away, hiding her face.

"hello, girls." nakamoto greeted the models, with a total of 21, and pats akaashi's shoulder. "this is akaashi keiji-san; he is going to be your photographer today and please, do not make him uncomfortable. he's maybe younger but he's one of the best in his agency. which means, do your best and go all out. make him proud."

"yes, sir!"

"it's nice to meet you and please take care of me." akaashi bows, almost making half of the girls drop to their knees.

"yoroshiku onegaishimasu!"

akaashi stood before the models, hands clapped together. "before we could begin, i do my photo taking differently. which one of you is still not confident with your posing?"

(f/n) and 8 girls raised their hands.

"alright. i want the best ones first, then the 8 of you will come after."

(f/n) began to feel nervous – she wasn't good in posing because of her awkward posture. she constantly get scolded when her posing wasn't relaxing and she's always having a nervous breakdown after getting lectured. when maeko and the other best ones were done, the 9 remaining girls were standing before the young photographer.

akaashi approached the first girl. "hello. what's your name, dear?"

"nakai eari-desu." she answered shyly.

"can i call you eari?" eari nods. "okay eari, i want you and the girls to face the left side."

the girls looked at each other confused but went along with it, their backs facing each other.

"put your hands on your friends' shoulder." he instructed not forgetting to add a charming smile. (f/n) was the last person so no one held her shoulders. "slowly, i want you to massage your friends' shoulders. make them feel relax with you around."

"this isn't aerobics, akaashi-san." shizuka, a model, stated.

"i know. but the reason why i'm doing this is because you girls are competing against who is better. what i'm trying to do here is to make you girls feel comfortable about yourselves. be friends. to me, you girls are beautiful. no skin is ugly."

shizuka was surprised by his words and hides her red face. "i-i'm sorry, akaashi-san."

he shook it off. "it's okay. please, massage your friends."

everything was done comfortably, thanks to akaashi making the girls befriended with each other – the 9 remaining girls did great in their photoshoots. it was all done at 5PM. the girls already left home, leaving (f/n) to be with akaashi.

"(f/n)-san, you didn't need to help with cleaning up my setups. i'm fine on my own."

"i insist. besides, i'm always the last one to go home and you have so many cameras." (f/n) picked up one of his camera, which is a canon, and the screen immediately lights up showing his gallery. she took a look at it and found a picture of her; she was eating pizza but it was taken from a different angle she didn't notice. "you took this while i was eating pizza, akaashi-san?" she was embarrassed now.

"i uh.." akaashi scratched his head in an awkward manner and slowly grab the camera away from her hands. "to be honest, (f/n)-san, you're one of my favorite models."

"f-favorite?"

"(f/n)-san isn't like any model who holds back from being who they are and just go all out, like mr. nakamoto said. you make the whole room brighten up – when i took pictures of you, i feel like i had fun because you did. as cliché as it sounds, you are a fun person to take pictures of. the one you eating pizza is what i like. when i walk in, all i see is girls eating green. as healthy as it sounds also, they shouldn't starve themselves."

(f/n) cringed. "akaashi-san, food is life."

akaashi smiled at her determination. "i'm glad you feel that way." he finished packing his equipments. "since i'm done and you helped, how about i treat you to one of the best burgers in the city?"

"are you serious, akaashi-san? i'll pay you back." (f/n) insisted but akaashi shook his head, grabbing his camera bags with the help of his new crush.

"i never let the lady i like pays me back, (f/n)-san." he winked walking out of the agency leaving (f/n) to rethink what he just said. when she caught it, she blushed. she followed after him and he had his arm extended for her to hold onto. she linked their arms and they both left for dinner.