Kunimi Akira (1)

requested by @karasunhoes

kunimi is really hard to read.

he has no emotions and he hardly shows any of them – it irritates you to the point your boyfriend was actually a boring person to talk to. the only emotion he ever showed was revenge against karasuno and mostly kageyama.

kageyama is a pain the ass, yes, but he was dedicated to volleyball. he loved his sport and wanted to win, wanted his teammates to be the best while kunimi showed no interest in playing them until he was in seijou.

"(Name), are you listening?" kindaichi stopped talking about his holiday trip and focused on you.

"hm, what?" you faced your middle-school friend.

"mattaku. you really weren't listening. never mind. what's in that soft brain of yours until you had to ignore me?"

"i didn't ignore you; i spaced out. there's a difference," you stated. "it's nothing, really."

"thinking about kunimi?"

"what made you think so?"

he leaned back on his desk chair. "i noticed you don't talk much with kunimi anymore. did you two argued?"

"no. we hardly touch each other, kindaichi. it's annoying."

"t-touch?" he blushed.

you rolled your eyes, "idiot. you know what i mean."

"yeah but-"

"stop talking."

"sorry," he quickly coughed. "if something like that bothers you, you should talk to him. or he'll think you want to break up with him."

"break up? no way. not to that extend. i love kunimi. it's his lack of emotions i want to break up with."

* * *

you stopped by kunimi's house to give him his shoes. as his girlfriend, you insisted to wash his shoes when he couldn't and kunimi sometimes hated you do all those since it smelled... really bad.

when you went into his room, you could not believe what you're seeing;

kunimi mumbling to his ayase eli body pillow and she had her chest showing.

"i love you, ayase-chan. but don't tell (Name) or she'll get mad at me." his cheeks turned red with his eyes closed. he sniffed onto the pillow and sighed, "i really wish you were on bed with me."

"what? your girlfriend is not satisfying for you, ku-ni-mi a-ki-ra?" you growled with a menacing grin.

kunimi jumped in surprise and threw his body pillow to the side. "(N-Name)?!?!?! when did you-"

"cheating on me with a fucking pillow?" you evilly laughed, snapping a photo already. "i can't wait to show iwaizumi and oikawa this."

"n-no! let me explain!"

"let me know when you're getting married, kunimi-kun~!" you teasingly called as you walked out leaving your boyfriend to embarrass himself.

Extending Ending

"oi, trashykawa. i got an email from (Name)."

"ooh what did she say?"

"let me see..." iwaizumi clicked open when his cheeks turned pink. "w-w-w-w-what is this?! KUNIMI!"

oikawa looked at the screen and spat his drink. "IS THAT-"

"WHOA!" kindaichi fell from the bench as soon as he saw the photo.

makki and mattsun be like, "damn. kunimi jacked off over ayase instead of-"

"DO NOT SAY ANYTHING, HANAMAKI!" iwaizumi screeched.