Iwaizumi Hajime (4)

i don't have the best mood rn but i'm updating now to calm my head. fuck i hate my fucking life.

au ; dad x (high school or college) reader

Your name is Hajime (Name) and you are (Age) years old this year. As the Iwaizumi daughter, things has to go your dad's way; until you are 30 years old, you are not allowed to date anyone. It drove you crazy because every guy you liked ended up afraid of nearing you. (1) your god-father, Oikawa, is an English teacher in your high school/college, (2) your dad told Oikawa to watch over you and (3) both of them are lunatics.

Other than having boy problems, your dad always forbids you from wearing too sexy clothes. Leggings, shorts and revealing tops are ILLEGAL to all fathers his age. Please, he's 35. He looked like 20. But acted like 60.

Hajime loves you very much and you're the only family he got, other than his wife and his family in the village. Your mum was barely home because of her work as she travels back and forth from West to East. Unlike her, Hajime wanted to be both mother and father figure to you. So whenever your mum comes home, you never really talked to her besides Hajime. Weirdly, Hajime never brought up your mum in any conversation so you figured they either fought or Hajime thinks it'll trouble you from thinking about her.

As usual, you two spent your day at home on Sunday each either watching TV and reading fanfics on Wattpad. Hajime got bored so he decided to talk to you.

"It's Sunday, (Name)-chan. What do you wanna do?" He asked, leaning on his palm.

You thought of something. "Hmm. Tokyo is big, dad. What do you think we should do?"

"No idea. I mean, everywhere is crowded and so many traffics. Do you rather walk?"

"I don't mind walking. Do you wanna invite Uncle Tooru?"

"Hell to the no."

"Me neither. Let's go before he comes over."

* * *

Instead of driving to the city, you and Hajime used the LRT to go to the city since he is lazy asf. He made sure to stand beside you or he'll lose you in public. Last time he did, when you were only 5, he nearly called the cops and his closest friends to search for you... until you turned out to be napping at Oikawa's place after he found you wandering off. He received a kick from behind by Hajime for not informing him about you. He never let you near Oikawa again. Ever.

The LRT was full so the two of you had to stand. Each station only a few people exited and coming in, earning Hajime a seat. He looked over you and motioned for you to follow him. You offered him the seat instead and stood infront of him, holding onto the handle above you.

"You tired, (Name)-chan?" He asked.

"I'm OK, dad." You smiled, swaying a bit by the moving train.

While your back was turned, you didn't notice how a man stared at you from behind scanning you. He had a sly, small smirk on his face as he imagined intimate things – no details – and inched closer to you. Hajime's father instinct kicked in and he stands up so fast, it surprised you that your back hits the man's chest. Growling, Hajime quickly pulled you away from the man and wrapped around your shoulders pulling your head closer so you couldn't see the man.

"Oi. You look at my daughter with that look again and I'll make sure I will push your ugly face deep into the soil until you see Satan in Hell, bastard. Back off." He threatened, surprising you a lot. You knew your dad was protective but he sounded really pissed off unlike any other day when he's mad comically.

The man backed off, avoiding Hajime's eyes. He huffed, switching positions so now you're sitting instead of him. He still had an angry look on his face.

"D-Dad...?"

He clicked his tongue. "You're living with me until you're 40, (Name)-chan. I can't let you walk on your own with perverts around."

You sighed, expecting this to happen. "Hai hai, dad."