Hanamaki Takahiro (4)

You watched your two best-friends staring at you after you confessed something. Their reactions were priceless.

"You like Hanamaki/Makki?!" Both Iwaizumi and Oikawa exclaimed loudly, luckily no one was around to hear that. The 3 of you were eating outside where there's an available bench to eat. You started hanging out with these guys for no reason, really. They just happened to be in the same area as you were when the incident happened.

What incident? Let us go back to 4 months ago to how you and Hanamaki knew each other.

- Flashback -

It was summer and it was too hot for you to bear. Cold drinks aren't enough for you so you dropped by the store to get ice-cream or two. Since your Aoba Johsai uniform was white, you didn't think anything would happen until it really did.

A tall young man with salmon colored hair rushed around the store and bumped into you, his friends gasped at the incident.

The ice-cream you were holding... is now on your clothes.

You shakily look at your ice-cream smudge on your uniform, unable to utter a word because you're in shock. The young man noticed and his eyes widened.

"Damn.."

"Makki! Is that all you can say?!" Oikawa was there to witness and ran to you, with a handkerchief in hand. "I'm so sorry about my friend! He's not stable in the mind ri-" He was smacked, by the young man named Makki. "Ow, Makki!"

Iwaizumi bought a wet tissue and handed it to you. "I'm sorry on his behalf. He'd apologize but-" He paused when Makki left the store grumpily, Iwaizumi sighing. "He's not in a good mood right now. You understand, right?"

You can only nod, wiping off the smudge on your uniform.

After the incident, Hanamaki approached you with a guilty look and he seemed to calm down. "I-I'm sorry about what happened last week, (l/n)-san. I know I should have apologized right away but I-"

"It's okay," You'd reply, waving it off while smiling. "It's not like I have one uniform. I forgive you."

But Hanamaki wasn't satisfied so he asked you to join him for lunch, along with his friends whom you are with now. Plus Matsukawa who you looked up to as a long lost brother.

- End Flashback -

"But, why isn't Matsukawa joining us? Shouldn't you tell him?" Iwaizumi inquired.

"I would but he and Takahiro are practically brothers. One look on Matsukawa's face and bam, Takahiro would know how I feel about him. I'd be dead before I even face him."

"True.." Oikawa trailed off. "Are you gonna confess?"

"I can't confess, not when Kiki is around." You mumbled, earning a disapproved look from the guys as well.

Kiki is Hanamaki's biggest fan; she'd follow him around, pressuring him into joining her group, and always asked him to follow her home. You never know why Hanamaki would say yes all the time. Isn't he annoyed with her? Or was he just being himself and follow her around because he's bored? Or what if... he likes her?

"That Kiki... I'd kikicked her if I want to."

"Iwa-chan, that was good!"

"Heh, you think so?"

-

During practice, you weren't surprised to find Kiki in the gym as well and cheering for Hanamaki. He only bluntly looking at her and wave his hand. But when you walked in, the team started greeting you as if you're family.

"Hi, (f/n)-san! You look good today." Yahaba friendly stated.

"Yo, (f/n)-chan~" Matsukawa winked, making you roll your eyes. He's like your long lost bro. Why was he winking?

"D-Domo, (l/n)-senpai!" Kindaichi greeted, standing straight while Kunimi smiled at you. You greeted back with a nod and pat Kunimi's head.

"Che. I thought it was Queen Elizabeth but it's just you." Iwaizumi teased and you smacked his stomach. He groaned. "That hurt, you little-"

"(f/n)-chaaaaan!" Oikawa picked you up and hugged you. "You're here! OMG, Kiki is here and the air around the gym is toxicated! But with your aura, it's been cleared!"

"Good to know I helped," You giggled and blushed when Hanamaki approached you. "Hi, Takahiro."

He flinched at the name you called him and looked away, face red as a tomato. "O-Osu..." Then he poked on your nose as usual. "Guys, I need advice." That caught everyone's attention, including yours.

"What is it?" You spoke for everyone.

"How do you get rid of a girl in a nicer way possible?"

That made the whole team laughed.

"Just tell her she's annoying, bro." Matsukawa said and Hanamaki nodded before turning to...

"You're annoying. Stay away from me." He glared at you and you flinched in shock until his face softened, turning to his friends. "Like that?"

"I hate you, Takahiro!" You cried, punching his chest before running out of the gym.

Oikawa's eye twitched. "Makki! How could you?!"

Surprisingly, Hanamaki was in shock too. "Wait, what did I do?! I was only testing on her since she's a girl! I didn't mean to-"

"Hanamaki-kun~" Kiki approached the guys and hugged the guy's arm. "Can you walk me home today? I'm lonely so-"

"Ahhhh shut up, Kiki! I don't like you or look at you that way so leave me the fuck alone! Jeez!" Hanamaki got angry and pushed her away from him. "Come near me again and I'll call the pound on you."

"B-But Hanamaki-kun! I told you my feelings and I thought we are going out!" She stupidly cried.

"Huh? Since when the fuck I asked you out, bitch? The only person I love all this time was the one who ran out of the gym! Go away, Kiki. Don't come near me anymore."

And Hanamaki ran out to find you.

But...

"How was that, Takahiro? Good act, huh?" You walked back into the gym, wiping your fake tears. When everyone's eyes are on you, including Kiki's, you stopped. "Uh what happened while I was out?"

Kiki's face went red in anger and went up to you before slapping you across the face. "You're gonna pay for this!" Then she pulled onto your hair, making you squeal.

"Hey!" You pulled back and pushed her off you. "Wtf is your problem, Kiki?!"

"You are!" She attempted to push you to the ground but you stayed on ground.

"Cut it out, Kiki!" Iwaizumi pulled the girl off you while Hanamaki pulled you back, hugging you from behind before you'd go berserk on the lunatic. Iwaizumi kicked Kiki out of gym, literally, and shut the door. You can hear her yelling and banging the door while your face hid in Hanamaki's chest.

"You okay, (f/n)?" Iwaizumi asked.

You just nod. Luckily Hanamaki hold you back before you destroy the girl's face into pieces.

You then felt Hanamaki's chin on your head. "You heard my confession, didn't you?"

Looking up, you lightly punch his chin. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugs. "I was waiting for yours today until Kiki tried to ruin your beautiful face," He paused to stroke your hair. "I'm glad it wasn't damaged, like hers." His finger found its way to your cheek and caressed it. "You chill now?"

You laughed. "I'm chill."

"WELL?!" Oikawa interrupted you both. "ARE YOU TWO DATING NOW?!"

And Hanamaki answered his question by hugging you and kisses your forehead.