Bokuto Koutarou (6)

descript ;; you and kou broke up. he got depressed while you moved on with...

nobody compares // one direction

Everything was falling apart when you and Kou broke up – him yelling, you crying, you left his apartment and him throwing tantrum in his house. He yelled audible words once he regretted what he did to you. God, he loved you very much yet he did that to you. But when he remembered the tears in your eyes, his heart was crushing.

You're so pretty when you cry, when you cry

Wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye

Now you're tearing me apart, tearing me apart

You're tearing me apart

The first few days were a pain in the neck. He refused to go out with Kuroo and the others and just stayed at home, staring at the photo which was you – you were in your prom dress during the senior prom in Fukuroudani. It was an ombre mixing with black and (Fav Color) and Kou thought you looked the most beautiful than the other girls in prom. He had his arm around yours and he had the biggest smile on his face. Compare to now, he looked like trash. It tears him apart that you're not there to make him smile anymore.

You're so London your own style, your own style

And together we're so good, so girl why are you

Tearing me apart, tearing me apart

You're tearing me apart

Once he gained back on his feet, he returned to his usual classes and noticed how everyone looked so different – he can't be blamed, though. He hasn't seen his classmates for only 6 days and he's already missing a lot of assignments and things to do. He already felt dumb not knowing anything while mourning over you. Kuroo was in the hall and grinned, running towards the male.

"Yo, Bokuto! Where have you been this past 6 days?!" Kuroo gave him the noogie, only to have him groaned. "Oi. Don't be so emo now. Come on, let's walk around."

"But I have assignments to do, Kuroo. While I was mourning over the break up, I neglected my studies."

Kuroo frowned. "You took this badly, did you? It's okay, bro. I'm here. And I'm sure you and (Name) will get back together or at least make up and be friends."

Did I do something stupid?

Yeah girl if I blew it

Just tell me what I did let's work through it

There's gotta be some way

To get you to want me like before

He had to find out about this the hard way.

There you are, holding hands with the one and only Sawamura Daichi. He was smiling so charmingly at you as you giggle at what he just said. Kou was about to apologize to you until Daichi came out of nowhere and held you from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder.

The flower you loved dropped to the ground from his hand and he cried in his hands, mumbling your name over and over again. Life was so cruel to him. When there's a chance, there is always an obstacle. He became depressed and cried on Kuroo's shoulder.

"This is all my fault, Kuroo. I did this to her. I made her cry that night. I said something I shouldn't have! Why am I so fucking stupid?!" He yelled with tears in his eyes, feeling his heart crushing again.

"Bro, calm down, man. This isn't your fault. In relationships, there are always fights and arguments. Don't do this to yourself, man." Kuroo tried but Kou wouldn't budge, only to cry more.

Kuroo was half mad at you; while his best friend was mourning, there you are dating another guy with a huge grin on your face. It pisses him off. Kou may have done something horrible to you but he didn't deserve to be upset. Really upset.

Cause no one ever looked so good in a dress

And it hurts cause I know you won't be mine tonight

No one ever makes me feel like you do when you smile

Baby tell me how to make it right

Now all of my friends say it's not really worth it

But even if that's true

No one in the world could stop me from not moving on

Baby even if I wanted to

Nobody compares to you

4 years later, you were announced married with Daichi. You are now Mrs. Sawamura. Of course you invited Kou since he became your friend again and it made Kou happy you still remembered the guy. On you and Daichi's wedding night, you were dancing with your husband with your beautiful dress. Until now, Kou still thinks you're the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He hasn't dated anyone after you. None. After your dance with your husband, they announced for you to dance with your best friend. You chose Kou and it surprised him but he agreed, standing before you nervously.

"You look handsome, Kou." You complimented, bowing before holding each other. His arm around your waist and his hand holdings yours. "I can't believe you're this good-looking yet not one girl looks at you. I have a friend who might-"

"Not tonight, (Name). I may be your best friend, (Name), but talking about relationships is one thing we shouldn't butt in about. Just enjoy the dance, okay?" He said with more rush in his voice, his hand holding yours loosening. "I mourned over you for 6 days and what did you do? You dated someone else, being happy and all. Could you at least pretend to feel sorry for me?"

"K-Kou, I didn't mean for you to be upset. I was going to apologize but I was waiting for the right time."

"What is a right time, (Name)? It doesn't matter anymore. You belonged with Daichi-san. I'm only your friend, that's all." He looked away.

"K-Kou..."

"But let me tell you something, (Name)," He turned back to you but with small tears in his eyes. "No one compares to you and no one will. You are and were always the one for me. But now, I'm leaving Daichi-san to tell you that every single day so you won't feel one-sided. Remind him to tell you how much he loves you. Remind him how he must cares about you. He's your husband now. You're bound to be together. Knowing I can't do all those anymore, my duty now is to watch you. Watch over what you should do what's right or wrong."

"I love you, (Name). As a friend."