Oikawa + Iwaizumi (1)

au werewolf ;; iwaizumi and oikawa are police officers, reader is a child. maybe 3-4 years old.

There is a special forces in Aoba Johsai's Specialist Department and has one of the top best team who can locate terrorists, criminals and assasins in a heartbeat. They call themselves Wolves - a team of 4 men with specials skills of their own. Oikawa is consider the Alpha, Iwaizumi is the male Beta, Matsukawa is Delta and Hanamaki is Lead Hunter. Each role are their specialty and they'd protect their state even if it kills them. But they are undercover as policemen but in special uniform.

No one dares to look at the Wolves in the eye - even though they're young, handsome and charming, the 4 of them are professionals in their job. Even the Wolves know that.

One day, Oikawa and Iwaizumi were on patrol with riffles hanging around their bodies when an adorable little girl approached them in dirty dress, crying for help as she tugged on their pants.

"Mister, can you help me find my home, please?" She was so desperate and hungry. Her face was a mess and her (h/c) hair was not so bright than usual.

Oikawa's chest tightened and arranged the gun behind him so the little girl wouldn't be afraid of him. He kneeled down infront of her. "Of course, honey. I'll help you. But can I ask where your mother is? Maybe I can help you find her. At least tell me how she looked like."

"I-I don't have a mommy, mister." She choked back her sobs, more tears seemed to pour down her cute face. "S-She does not want me. She ran away a-and did not bring me with h-her."

Iwaizumi, who was watching from behind, grumbled and contacted for his friends. Matsukawa and Hanamaki have been informed and are on their way there in 5 minutes. He joined Oikawa and the girl, giving her his friendly smile. "Hi, sweety. I'm Iwaizumi. This is my friend, Oikawa. What's yours?" He reached for her face and scrubs the dirt off her chubby cheek.

"(f-f/n)-desu."

"(f/n)-chan, do you have a parent or family member with you?" He asked, careful enough not to trigger the girl but it didn't.

She shakes her head, her ponytails bounced as she did. "I live with many children and 4 amazing sensei, Iwaizumi-san! We have a biggg house and have many food!" That was when her eyes perked with happiness at the mention of it.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi looked at each other, sadness on their faces. "She's from the orphanage."

Matsukawa and Hanamaki arrived, greeting the girl like the two of his friends did. Matsukawa gave information about the girl and she was reported missing for 65 hours and is in search for her now. Iwaizumi read about her - her name is (l/n) (f/n), age 4, and is an orphan. Her mother was missing and never returned for her while her father commited suicide saying (f/n) is the reason why they lost all their money and he'd rather die than taking care of her. The 4 Wolves policemen felt sorry for the girl and would return her back to the orphanage 5 blocks from where they are.

On their way there, (f/n) had no clue that the 4 men are dangerous policemen who can dispose of criminals and are well-trained soldiers to assasinate. All she could think about is how nice they are and they cared about her. She was sitting on Iwaizumi's lap, laughing about and he'd tickle her sides treating her like she was his child. She got tired and fell asleep on his chest, snoring lightly. Hanamaki was sitting behind and watched her as he got a new idea.

"What if Aoba Johsai adopts her?"

Oikawa looked at him from the review mirror. "Makki, who is going to take care of her while we're out there assasinating people? No way. She's just a child."

"So we could train her." Hanamaki said like it was an obvious thing to do. "Guys, think about it. She'll be one and the first female assasin in our department. In 20 years time but we'll be around to be there for her."

"Are you nuts, Makki?" Matsukawa smacked his partner's head.

"We all feel that spark when we see her. Don't you dare say otherwise."

The 3 of them couldn't say anything because it was true - as soon as they first laid their eyes on her, she was the one. The one who can save the world once she's older. Earth was falling apart and (f/n) is the perfect role to assasinate vampires who are about to kill human kind.

Iwaizumi stroked the girl's hair and kissed it. He closed his eyes and opens them again, to reveal yellow bright eyes.

"And if anyone tries to hurt her, I'll kill them."

The 3 others nodded after him. Oikawa did a U-turn and drove off where nobody knew existed.