IwaOi (1)

a/n please do not cry while reading this. i feel rather emotional tonight. i made this a few days ago so all edits are belonged to me. thank you.

It was painful for Oikawa to see the card in his hand – it was a wedding card decorated rather flower-y and girly-ish. He assumed all the wedding invitations and theme was done by none other than Iwaizumi's soon-to-be wife.

Her name is Sanne Lassche, soon it will change to Iwaizumi Sanne. She's a Dutch lady who is 2 years younger than Iwaizumi and Oikawa and she was forced to marry Iwaizumi. As much as he hates it, he can't turn the proposal down. It all happened because of a one night stand. Oikawa blamed Sanne; she let this happened. Now she's not a virgin and has to be taken care of by a Japanese man whom she hardly knew. It's not like she didn't like the idea - Iwaizumi is the most gorgeous man she'd ever known and she was glad she gets to marry him. That's how the one night stand began. Oikawa didn't know Iwaizumi had sex with her behind his back and now he's even more heartbroken.

But no, he still loved Iwaizumi.

After receiving that disgusting invitation, Oikawa couldn't take it anymore. He cried and cried, shouting words that made his throat burned. He went on and on until a thought pop into his head – he decided to end it all. Cut the ties. To the world.

He deleted his Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram – not before saying goodbye – and finally his facebook.

Iwaizumi saw the post during the celebration of his marriage and began to worry for Oikawa – he commented 3 times but there was no response.

That night, he was about to check on his best friend when Kageyama sent him a message through Messenger.

Oh, how broken Iwaizumi is as he read the message over and over again. He was only running towards Oikawa's house and now he's on cold ground with tears running down his beautiful face. After crying for what seemed like hours, he noticed the last message Kageyama sent and quickly went to their favorite place; the pond by the park where Oikawa fell into and Iwaizumi saved him from drowning when they were children.

He searched for what Oikawa told him to find and finally found a wooden box that's clearly next to the wet bush for hours now. He shakily opened the box and there, he saw a letter and a photo frame of their first photo as children.

 He shakily opened the box and there, he saw a letter and a photo frame of their first photo as children

"Hi, Iwa-chan.

Wait. I shouldn't address you as that anymore. You're a married lad now. I'll call you Hajime, then! Don't kill me. I'll be upset if you won't allow me to call you 'Hajime'. It's a cute name tho. Anyway, I'm sorry I couldn't congratulate you personally. By the time you read this, I'm gone for good. Forgive me as you didn't get a chance to say goodbye. To me, this isn't goodbye. I'm watching over you, Hajime.

Damn it. Words can't explain how I feel right now. I'm crying while writing this, you know? I'm in my living room with pills in my hands. Ah ah don't curse, Hajime. I wanted this to happen. I wanted to leave. We promised to each other we would live a happy life together and move away with huge smiles on our faces. Well... I did, anyway. But things don't go as we wanted.. Your parents forced you to marry Yuri or they'll hurt me. You accepted it because you didn't want me hurt. I was happy and sad at the same time. I thought to myself, 'If I can't have Hajime... I might as well be gone.' If I was going to hell for doing this, God can say whatever He wants. I don't give a flying fuck.

I love you, Hajime. So so much. You have no idea.

Please, take care of Sanne. She's your wife, after all. I'll watch you both. Very closely. Don't do sex and get preggo if you ain't ready, tell her that! Say hi to her for me.

I guess this is it. Hajime, I don't want you to cry. The next time you see Makki and Matsun, please take care of them too. They, also, cared about you and they are going to cry if they found out I'm dead. I bet they will dance. But anyway, I love those boys.

Goodbye, Hajime. I'll see you in our next life.

P/S if possible

- Love,Trashykawa aka Your Trashy BFF"

"Shit!" Iwaizumi punched the soiled ground with much force. "Fuck you, Shittykawa! I hate you! I fucking hate you so much I--!"

"I hate that I love you so much more, Tooru..."