She's My Home || Tendou Satori

Requested by -xiugadreams a long time ago. This was in November omg. I am soooo sorry!!! I had classes 3 days a week and 2 days off this semester but I always got something to do. Fuck, you hate me now. But please enjoy. I hope this is worth it.

 I hope this is worth it

Satori<3:

Hey babe. I might be home late today but don't wait up for me. If you have assignments to do, you can use my study room since you loved to use it. Love you, babe. Take care, see you.

I smile as I receive a cute message from Satori 5 minutes ago. I couldn't reply since I got assignments to complete and I was already using his study room before he even texted me. Putting down my phone, I glance down at my fourth finger. I feel myself smiling.

He proposed 3 months ago and I was panicking, to be honest. I was not prepared for commitment but he told me we can get married once we're older enough and I agreed. I was afraid, at first, that Satori might change his mind and cancel the engagement but he didn't. Instead, he stayed with me until we'd graduate.

Looking at the clock, it reads 11:30pm. Snapping out my thoughts, I went back to finishing my assignments before Satori comes back. I push my glasses up as it slides down my nose bridge. Maybe I should get contacts. That way I don't have to go through this trouble.

The reason I didn't get contacts is because Satori thinks I look adorable in glasses. Looks did not matter for my fiancé but if I am going to marry this man, I must look my best so his family will like me. I met them once or twice but not long enough to converse with them. But from being told by Satori, his mom likes me. His dad was alright, I guess.

--

Tendou's POV

I didn't get a reply from (f/n) so I assume she might be sleeping or doing her assignments. I am a bit worried, though. The last time she worked on an assignment, she looked like she was about to die of starvation. I had to watch over her for 4 days because of her gastric and low blood sugar.

I stare at my wallpaper; a picture of (f/n) standing infront of the Disney Land castle with Mickey Mouse ears. She had her glasses on, which she hates till now.

"(f/n)-chan looks cute," I hear Semi said from behind me. "How long have you guys been dating, 3 years?"

"4 years. I met her when we were third years in high school," I correct. Semi smiles which I copy. "I've never been on a relationship this long. Every day I fell in love with her more, you know?" I may sound like a lovesick puppy but I don't care.

"I know. You proposed to her; obviously, you love her that much or she wouldn't be here." Semi leans forward in his seat.

"I can't wait to graduate so I can marry her already." I groan, leaning back on Semi's beanbag.

He groans in return, "You and your relationship. Don't rub it in. Out of all people in our volleyball team, you are the only guy who is engaged and is about to get married."

I pout. "You made it sound like I should be the last to be in a relationship."

"Yes, it was meant to sound like that."

"No wonder girls don't find you attractive; you're so blunt, Semi-semi." I tease.

"Shut up," he threw his pillow at me while laughing. "Head home, Tendou. Your fiancé will start to worry about you if you don't go now."

"I still have 2 pages to go."

"And 430 words to write, which you won't be able to complete for 2 hours. Knowing you, you'll whine and get sleep deprived." He says, starting to clean up his study table.

"I thought we're about to have a sleepover!" I exclaim childishly, in return getting a slap in the head by my best friend.

He's such a party pooper. No wonder he has no girlfriend.

--

{narrator}

Tendou reaches home by 1:05am. Because of his whining, Semi had no choice but accompanied Tendou to grab some carbonated drinks from a nearby convenience store. Once Tendou was satisfied, Semi led him back to Tendou's house and was greeted by a sleepy yet worried (f/n).

"Sorry, (f/n)-chan. He wanted to grab a bite with me after doing our assignments," Semi tells her.

"It's okay, Semi. I'll take it from here," she takes Tendou's arm and wrap it around her neck. No, he's not drunk. He's only sleepy. Like, really sleepy until he couldn't walk straight.

"Just so you know, when Tendou is sleepy, he acts like a drunktard. Most likely cranky so be careful." Semi warns worriedly.

"I've seen worst," she hugs Semi goodnight and closes the door with a sleepy Tendou beside her. "Satori, let's head to bed, okay? You have class in the afternoon."

His eyebrows furrow and responds a quiet, "Mmm." And lays his head on his fiancé's shoulder as she walks to their bedroom. Reaching the bed, he plops onto the bed and lazily move to his side while (f/n) removes his clothes and socks.

"You could have slept over at Semi's place. I can handle by myself," she mumbles, knowing he wouldn't respond.

To her surprise, he lift his head up to look at her, "I hate leaving you alone.. what if something happens to you?" then drops his head before snoring loudly.

Shaking her head, she removes her glasses and turns off the nightstand lamp. She goes into bed and Tendou has his arms around her waist before pulling her to his chest. She kisses his neck. "Goodnight, sleepyhead." She giggles as she closes her eyes.

He kisses her forehead in return, "Night, sweetheart."