Bokuto Koutarou (2)

You were woken up by your phone ringing. Groggily waking up, you answered it before turning on the nightstand lights.

"Whoever is calling at this time, I am not interested in buying sex toys."

There was a long silence before the woman in the other line clears her throat, ".... um, is this (l/n)-san?"

"Yeah, who is this?" you were awake now.

"This is Tokyo's Police Department. I am sorry for disturbing you, (l/n)-san." the police woman spoke from the other line rather awkwardly after your first answer.

You blushed furiously. "I-It's fine. How can I help you, Officer?"

'I want to die,' you thought while face-palming.

"Are you an aquaintance of Bokuto Koutarou?"

"He's my boyfriend," you started to feel worried. "Is he okay? He didn't get into an accident, did he?"

"No, miss, but there are complains about your boyfriend, (l/n)-san. You won't mind picking him up, would you?"

"I don't mind," you got ready, putting on your jacket and made sure to tie your hair up. You were told him to pick him up at the police station. "Oh God, Kou. What did you do this time?"

* * *

Your car key dropped to the ground at the sight before you.

"What the....heck?"

Before you was Bokuto, Kuroo and Daichi in dresses - a frilly bridesmaid gown that stops to their knees. Their hairy legs revealed.

You snorted. Loudly.

"I am so glad I came." You took our phone and snap a photo. You made sure to send them to Akashi, Kenma and Suga.

One of the policemen went to you. "They were found like this, singing their hearts out at 3AM." He shook his head disapprovingly after that. "Please sign here and you can take them out of here."

Once you did your business, the 3 embarrassed - half drunk, in fact - boys walked out of the station and the officers from inside burst out laughing. Daichi covered his face.

"I can't believe you - of all people - made me do this! Now Suga won't stop making fun of me," he touched the fabric of his gown and stared disgustingly at it. "I'm so glad I'm gay or I'll die."

"So you admit you liked the dress?"

Daichi glared at you. "I meant I'm glad I won't have a girlfriend to annoy me with this. But that doesn't meant Suga won't do it too."

* * *

You two reached your apartment with Bokuto dragging his feet inside.

"I'm homeeeee." He slurred. Looks like he's still half drunk.

"Kou, this is my house," You put his arm around your neck to support him. "You smelled of booze, Kou. Where the hell did you get these gowns, anyway?"

"W-Where did I get this?" He hiccuped. "I got it from Uniqlo!"

"Uniqlo does not sell wedding dresses, idiot."

"I think...it's from Tesco."

"Kou, you're sooo drunk," You lightly pushed him on your bed and unzip the wedding dress from behind. You blushed when you could see how muscular his back was - you can't imagine how muscle-y he can be from the front. You're a virgin does not mean you've never seen him shirtless.

"I'm coooold." He started whining.

"Who asked you to wear this dress, anyway? Jeez. I have to do this shit for you. You owe me, Kou." You threw the dress to the side. "Wait, where's your boxer?"

"I don't wear *hiccup* them." He giggled.

You shook your head jokingly. "Bokuto, you tramp!"

Extended Ending

"A-Ah, c-cold! Owww, it is cold!" Bokuto woke up next morning with his boner hardened by the minute. It hurt if he doesn't....you know. He shook you awake. "(y/n), please help me."

"With what?" You mumbled in your pillow.

"My boner! It hurts!"

"Go shower in hot water. Don't waste them." You were too tired to wake up - due to Bokuto whining and babble like an old lady at 4AM - and rolled to the other side, not facing him.

"But, (y/n)!"

"Goodnight, Kou..." You snored.