Again || Tsukishima Kei

Start from the beginning

If only she could turn back time. Even if she had to die and reincarnate to find Tsukishima('s) doppleganger again, she would do it.

~*~

The next day was (f/n)'s day off. The only day off she can get after everything she went through the day before. Even though her manager was persistent to ask her to do her photoshoot today, they finally let her rest. I mean, who would want an artist to look like she got hit by a car repeatedly?

She stopped by the waffle stall 3 blocks from her place and waited for her waffles to be made. Surveying the place, her gaze stopped at a certain couple who stared at her way. Her eyes widened.

Tsukishima was staring wide-eyed at her. Beside him was a different girl looking at her phone not realizing Tsukishima was stopping.

"Miss, your waffles." A voice broke her out of her trance and she jumped in surprise. She apologized and paid for the waffles before running off. Tsukishima didn't even glance at his date and chased after (f/n). His blonde hair blew by the wind as he ran. He was breathing heavily, unable to shout her name. (f/n) pushed through the crowd, not realizing she was running towards the zebra crossing. As she stepped out of the crowd, a bus honked at her. The driver pressed his brakes but the huge vehicle wouldn't stop. (f/n) couldn't move as the bus approached her-

"(F/N)!!!!!" Tsukishima finally emerged from the crowd and pulled the frozen girl off the road. He pulled onto her too hard causing both of them to fall back on the sidewalk. The crowd gasped and gave space to the couple on the floor. The bus crashed onto the traffic light instead but no one was harmed. Tsukishima came to his senses and placed an unconscious (f/n) on the floor.

"Was she hit?"

"Oh my goodness, she almost got hit."

"Where did she come from, anyway?"

In rage, Tsukishima glared at the busybodies. "INSTEAD OF MUTTERING IN WORRY, WHY NOT YOU CALL THE AMBULANCE?!" He shouted at them. One of the crowd fumbled their phones and actually called the ambulance. Tsukishima embraced the girl's body and tried hard not to cry. "Help is on the way, (f/n). God, I'm so sorry..."

Extended Ending

"Morning, (f/n)!" Haru walked in the room where she stayed in and showed her basket of fruits. "I got you that typical fruits baskets while I visit but there is actually Dairy chocolate and carbonated drinks in it too."

(f/n) laughed. "They're fine, Haru. But I do need the carbonated drink.."

Haru opened it for her. "No problem. How's your head?"

"Better than a few days ago. It felt like I got hit by a hammer." She said.

"What did you remember?" Haru asked, sitting beside her bed.

"It was a blur but I do remember this; Tsukishima rescued me from getting hit by a bus." The tone (f/n) made became high pitch. "He said something while I was half unconscious but I can't recall what he said."

Haru saw the look on her face and smirked. "I'm guessing you two made up?"

"As soon as I woke up, he hugged me. We caught up with everything and I told him why we broke up. He scolded me, though, for not telling him at first but then he calmed down and visited me." (f/n) sighed but in a happy way. "I asked to be together with him again and he wanted it too. I'm so happy, Haru-chan."

"Please," Tsukishima groaned from the door, holding a bento box and hiding his blushing face. "I've been standing here for 5 minutes, you know."

"No, I didn't know.." She innocently shrugged. Tsukishima walked in and kissed her head before greeting Haru, introducing them both. "I thought you got class today?"

"I had 1st period today. I'm free now." He told her while he prepared her bento.

Haru went silent for a while then clapped her lap. "Well! I have to go, (f/n), but I'll see you at work next week. If you don't feel better, just stay back in bed."

"You don't have to go.."

"I have to." Haru winked at (f/n) before using her eyes to point at Tsukishima. "Take care of her for me, Tsukishima-kun." He nodded at her and she left the room, leaving the couple alone.

He was done preparing her bento when she started the conversation. "Tsuki- Kei. Thank you... for saving me that day. If you didn't make it, I'd probably won't be able to see you again."

Sitting beside her with the bento in his hands, he shook his head straight-faced. "You're here. That doesn't matter anymore." He paused as he began to feed her. "Whenever I think back of that night, I always think that if I didn't pull you in time, I'd lose you. I won't ever get to say what I want to say. I won't get to yell why you gave up our relationship. I won't get to see you do anything you love like you used to. When I held you in my arms, I... I thanked God for not taking you away from me and giving me strength to save you. I was not going to let you go even if death wants you." He looked up at her eyes giving her shivers down her spine.

"Kei..." A tear escaped her eyes. Without warning, she hugged him. Surprised, Tsukishima turned red. "I LOVE YOU, KEI-CHAN!"

"H-Hey! Don't just hug me out of the blue!" But he didn't let her release the hug. Because if she did, she'd be gone and he can't bear to see that ever again.

~*~

Yeah that was bad. I may have changed a few things in it but the end of it was the so-called surprise. I hope you like it!

Send me some comebacks.

5