Chapter 12 (The Mystery of AxAmAtRe xyz 1-2-3)

Start from the beginning

And exams were also ahead, so they will have to manage. But this time they forgot all the tension they had having and come to their studies. This was getting quite difficult. It was the last 5th day for openings and it was last 10th for the beginning of the end. The exams!

It was the cold night of fifth day when the heroes were at their home. For the first time. They were getting marvelous, something that was the big expounds, explains and scolds of their parent. "What you do all the Day? I couldn't understand. " said Ms Katty, Alex's mother.

"Please Alex, don't be cross be in your limit and don't ignore the rules made by me. Hope you are understanding. Your exams are further so I don't wanna tell you something more. Go to your room and study, perhaps whole night!"

Alex was laughing inside, it was looking a kind funny joke to him, due to his absence her mother never scolded him since. And because he was laughing. He went to his room by a grin on his bright, shining face. Which can't be heard by his mother.

The same condition was revolving around with Kevin and Lakshay, similar like a planet. "Lakshay!" Shrieked his father much louder than he's ever before. "Beta! Where were you? Your mother is telling me since two days you never come to home. Even not for sleeping. Please take interest in your study. Weather I'll be strict-which I never has been, so please don't force me. Going outside will be not allowed to you. Is it fine or you want some new words?"

But worst condition with Kevin. His parents were blasting with him like he had done a crime or killed someone. "Kevin, I wanna kill you! Can I? Please do something weather I will try to kill you." The scolding started like this and whatever it was, it was funny and creepy.

"Kevin please don't try to break our rules weather we're gonna break your bones. Going outside of home will not be allowed. Going somewhere not allowed. Going anywhere not allowed. Nothing allowed. Except studying, eating and the worst bathing!"

"Hope you understood!" His father said "Now go," He left them in a minute after he knew it was a comment. It's very much harder for every child to tolerate and bear the boring lectures of teachers. Many children take it prominent and important; and many as a waste. But these lectures only help us to achieve in our life. They are boring, but indeed helpful to gain something in life.

The conditions were same with our three heroes, Lakshay, Alex and Kevin. Just because they also see studies as something embarrassing and horrible- which it isn't. But watching in their main point they were not. It's a situation in every students' life, to handle over the studies even in bad conditions. To take example of harry potter. However, his studies were different.

It is much joyful and enjoyable and fun to study something related to magic, but here the precisions were like to study the main elements of the studies. At this time Alex was studying, our most top subject. 'Maths'! And he was not able to find the solution of a question, that was from the chapter of Algebra. And it is very much harder for the school guys.

Alex stared at his book, and then he glanced at his watch. 10:32 PM. Again at the book and again at the watched, his watched told the same time but 1 minute forward 10:33 PM. He again looked at the book and again at his clock but not the hand clock, this time the phone clock. The time was same.

"Eh!" He hesitated for first time and said with innocuous and innocent look. He again started at book but this time, more bravery and more confidently. "This can't be determined by my mind!"

He thought... Got an idea but failed. Again thought and got a better one. He took his phone, typed the password and started Chatting with Kevin. And it was very much good news that he's online. To join to interchat he watched if Lakshay was online or not, and co-incidentially he also was.