"We'll be right there." (f/n) responded, bowing as a thanks and put on her dry clothes. "'An intense one?' Hajime, you made it sound like we just did pillow talk."

"I-" He blushed furiously. "Sh-Shut up (f/n) and put on your clothes, kuso!"

* * *

"Captain Iwaizumi and Lieutenant (l/n). We're sorry to interrupt your baths but there is a new mission we would like to discuss with you."

"It's no problem, sir." Iwaizumi bowed his head, followed after him is (f/n) and sat down. "So, what is it you have for us, Chief?"

Chief smirked, "Look at the screen," He pointed at the plasma screen. In the picture was, "That is the Demon Lord, Oikawa Tooru. People call him Oikawa-sama since he became Lord after his father's death 2 years ago. Do you remember the incident 9 years ago?"

(f/n) was silent while Iwaizumi barely speaks. "Y-Yes, Chief."

"That incident costs hundreds of lives and soon the villagers had to evacuate from the kingdom, leaving the demons to starve themselves. They weren't supposed to harm men after an oath made from thousands of years ago but because the demon boy's father was greedy, he killed his own men and the queen herself murdered the villagers. The demon boy is the only one who didn't kill many except his own butler," The picture was soon replaced by a map. "Demon Lord lived deep in the woods 70 miles from here. And I've sent men there 4 weeks ago; they never return."

Iwaizumi and (f/n) glanced at each other before she managed to speak again. "And what do you want us to do, Chief?"

"When there's a bad guy, you capture them. But when a demon lord is in the picture, what do you do?"

The captain and the lieutenant knew the answer and for the first time in their lives as police officers, they hated going on missions.

Especially when it involves killing a friend.

* * *

The two police knew they were going to face Oikawa soon but not this way – it was starting to eat them up thinking about it. They were told there are going to be detectives who are going to help them finding Oikawa. That afternoon, 7 members of detectives from the Karasuno Department arrived. Each was holding their weapons; guns, katanas, bows and arrows, and all sorts.

"I'm Detective Sawamura and these are my other co-workers," Daichi introduced and bowed. "It's an honor to be working with the Captain and Lieutenant from the Supernatural Department."

"I'm Iwaizumi and this is (l/n). Pleased to meet you."

"Yoroshiku onegaishimashita." They all greeted at the same time and discussed their mission.

The detectives of Karasuno, Iwaizumi and (f/n) proceed to their location where Oikawa lives. It took them a day to travel there but on their way, (f/n) gets to know everyone from Karasuno. They also formed a group.

Daichi, Asahi, Suga – trained in combats by hand which means no weapons, 19 years old.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima – trained in combats by bows and arrows, 17 years old.

Noya, Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama – trained in combats by guns and katanas, 17-18 years old.

They reached their destination by plane and they all sky dived to Oikawa's castle. Since they're good in their spying techniques, they landed on the ground safely and hid in the shadows. Once Iwaizumi give instructions and emergency signals, everyone separated ways. Some disguised themselves as villagers to get into the castle without getting themselves in trouble.

"We're here, huh?" (f/n) looked at Iwaizumi.

"Yeah. I hope he doesn't change, though. I'd hit his head if he says something stupid. I missed doing that."

She rolled her eyes. "Dork."

The captain and lieutenant managed to sneak into Oikawa's hall where he sat on his throne rather bored. He fiddled with his long nails and sighed, clicking his nails for maids.

"Get me something cold to drink.. I'm thirsty I feel like dying."

"Yes, Oikawa-sama." The maid quickly went to get his drink and that's the time when he slouched in his throne, whining like a child.

"I think my butt is feeling numb."

"Wow, Oikawa. You still look like a dork even after all these years."

Oikawa's eyes widened and before he could call out the specific person's name, his face was kissed by Iwaizumi's fist. "Ouch! Iwa-chan, what did I ever do to you?!"

"Tooru!" He was developed in a hug by (f/n) and he hugged back, crying crocodile tears. She starts crying as well, stroking his fluffy hair. "I missed you, Tooru! You have no idea.."

He pulled back, examining her and Iwaizumi. "God damn it, you two look really grown-up! My best friends are back!"

"And you still look dumb."

"Hajime," (f/n) slapped his arm and turned to Oikawa, "Tooru, we have to get you out of here. You don't belong here. You belong with us and the real world."

"Not quite," A new voice interrupted the sweet moment and that person dropped beside Oikawa, putting a blade on the demon's throat. "He's a demon, Lieutenant (l/n). He can't be trusted."

"Tanaka-san.."

Tanaka grumbled, "Oi, demon lord. You try hurting Lieutenant (l/n) and I'll make sure the torture will hurt more than anything else."

"(f/n)-chan, who is this guy?!" Oikawa cried out, pushing the blade away from his throat.

"Tanaka-san, let him go. Tooru is a friend of ours; he's not evil."

"Like hell he isn't," Tsukishima butt in and pulled his arrow back to aim at Oikawa's face. "His family broke the oath, (l/n)-san. What makes you think he'll not kill us if we bring him with us?"

"J-Just so you know, I'm not interested in human's blood. Never been!" Oikawa interjected nervously.

"Shut up, you blood-sucking demon!" Tanaka slapped the demon and Oikawa can never grow angrier. He pushed both Tanaka and Tsukishima with so much force it sent them flying to the wall causing it to crack behind their backs.

"Stay away from me, humans! I've had enough patience with all of you and you're making me angry!" The brunette demon shouted, pointing at the detectives who unsheathed their weapons.

(f/n) ran to him and held his face, attempting to calm him down. She mumbles something to him and connects their forehead together. Slowly, Oikawa calms down and closed his eyes, relaxing by her touch.

"See? He's a nice person. If he was that demon who killed his own men, I wouldn't be alive." (f/n) explained and their faces were filled with shock. Iwaizumi helped Tanaka and Tsukishima up on their feet and checked on everyone whether they're okay. He glanced over his shoulder and saw just in time to see Oikawa kissing (f/n), his arms wrapped around hers. He smiled.

"Iwaizumi-san, he's kissing your girlfriend." Kageyama mistakenly said and Iwaizumi's face has never gone redder.

extra scene ; oikawa living with the humans

After convincing the Chief and Deputy Chief about Oikawa's innocence, they allowed him to stay and gave him a special offer; he became Supernatural Department's special police officer. He be-friended with Karasuno and also Nekoma and Fukuroudani detectives where he met two new friends; Detective Kuroo and Detective Bokuto.

After a few months working there, he got promoted and is now a detective. He proposed to (f/n) and they got married. Iwaizumi is their best man and people in the departments all lived happily ever after.