Chapter 19: You're A Witch!

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison, Jenna, Elena, and Jeremy finally headed out of the police station after getting interrogated by questions about Vicki. Allison still had a headache, which seemed to be lasting a couple days now, and it didn't help that she had an unsettling feeling in her stomach, which was also partly guilt eating at her for all the lies she's had to tell people. But before the Gilberts made it to the cars, Allison and Elena noticed a certain vampire waiting for them, so as Jenna and Jeremy got in the car, the girls made their way over to him. 

"You okay?" Stefan asks Elena, who shrugged. "I don't think the sheriff suspected anything. Jeremy had no memory at all, all he knew was what Damon made him know." 

"Thank you." Stefan says, and even Allison looked away at that, but Elena just shook her head. "I can't do this, Stefan. Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy, all I think is that Vicki is never gonna come back, and they'll never know why. Around you, people get hurt and people die, and I just- I can't- it's just too much."

"Why don't we go somewhere to talk-" Stefan tried, but she shook her head. "No, Stefan. You have to stay away from me." And with that, the oldest Gilbert sibling left, getting into the car and leaving with Jeremy and Jenna, since Alli had taken her own vehicle. 

Allison glanced back at Stefan, giving him an apologetic smile and placing an hand on his shoulder. "Shake it off, buddy. At least you're not getting the cold shoulder."

"She's not talking to you?" Stefan turned towards her, actually surprised, and Allison glanced down shaking her head and shrugging. "She won't even looks at me. And when she does, it's no better, she looks at me like I'm a monster."

"She doesn't think that. Just give her some time, okay? What happened that night must have been a lot on her, and you." He reassures, and Allison looked up, not believing it. "It doesn't matter. I actually needed to ask you something."

"Okay." Stefan nodded for her to ask, and Allison took a breath. "Would you be able to teach me how to control whatever I am?"

"Are you sure? I mean, the last person I was 'helping' was..." He trailed off, and Allison nodded anyway. "Yeah, I know. But I'm not a vampire with issues so.."

"Okay." Stefan agreed, before adding. "But not today."

"I figured." Allison cracked a small smile, before tilting her head. "Why?"

Stefan noticeably hesitated. "It's my birthday today."

"That's great! Happy Birthday! What, are you turning 600 or something?" The brunette teased, which earned a smile from Stefan. "More like 162."

"Damn, your old." She teased again, before chuckling. "Happy birthday... again." She then gestured towards her Jeep, "Well, I gotta go, but you should be expecting a surprise from me."

"Should I be scared?" He questioned, and she just shrugged. "Not sure yet."

✘ ✘ ✘