Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison got out of her Jeep after parking near where the 'Sexy Suds Carwash' was, taking her black zip-up hoodie off, leaving her in a light blue bikini top and dark blue jean shorts. She glanced over herself, slight regretting even agreeing to do this, but she couldn't get Caroline off her back about this. The young brunette made her way over to Bonnie, who was giving Matt a look. "Uh-uh, none of that tortured pining stuff."

"Awe, is Matty-boy jealous." Allison teased with a smile, earning a sarcastic smile back as he defends. "I'm just observing."

"Mhm.." Bonnie gives him a look, before looking over at someone else who pulled up to the car wash. "Oh, Tikki, this one is yours."

Allison looked over at the crappy car, but she couldn't really judge seeing as her Jeep's engine was 40% duck tape, and those were the parts she tried fixing while everything else she had Matt handle. But Tikki was obvious judging, a disgusted look on her face. "Why do I always get the homey ones? Just to be clear, your car is a p.o.s. I mean, we can still wash it, but it's still a p.o.s."

"You don't have to be rude." Bonnie told her with a glare, but Tikki just shrugs. "Rude is uglying up the road with that junk."

"I'm sorry, I think what Bonnie meant was, you don't have to be a bitch." Allison snapped at Tikki with a glare, before she watched sympathetically as the guy sadly walks away. Tikki just ignored her and starts adding more water to the bucket. Allison rolled her eyes and went to turn her attention away, but then she noticed Bonnie still glaring at Tikki, and that's when the water explodes all over the bitch. 

The hose wouldn't stop and she was still shrieking while Allison couldn't help but laugh with the rest of the class, and Bonnie was on the verge of grinning as Matt rushes over to help. "Whoa, hey." He pinches the hose, handing a towel to a soaked Tikki with a smile. "Wet and wild, Tikki."

Allison turned her attention back to the car she was about to help wash, still laughing a bit as she grabbed the wet sponge, but then Caroline's voice got her attention. "Hey, Alli, come help me."

"I'm a bit busy, Care. Can't you have someone else help?" Allison tried, but Caroline just gave her the glare, causing Allison to nod and put down the sponge. "Nevermind." She walked over to the blonde, wiping her soapy hands off on her shorts. "I'm coming.

The two headed into the empty school, going over to the room they were supposed to grab extra towels, but it was locked. Allison grunted, before looking at Care. "Hey, I'm gonna go check the locker rooms for towels."

And with that, the blonde jogged down the hallway and headed to the girls locker room. She gathered up a couple towels from there before checking the guys' locker room, and ended up managing to gather up a pretty big stack. She then headed back down the hallway, but froze when she heard someone's voice. Someone she never wanted to hear again. "Caroline, help me..."

The brunette glanced around, not seeing Damon, as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. "Caroline, help me.."

"Caroline!" Allison yelled, dropping the towels and sprinting down the hallways, until she made it to the spot they were supposed to meet. But the blonde was gone. "Caroline?!"

Allison's stomach dropped, the bad feeling returning to her as she looked around and around, before quickly heading outside. She looked around for Caroline, but couldn't find her, so the brunette then ran over to Stefan. "Have you seen Caroline?"

"Wasn't she with you?" Stefan furrowed his eyebrows, and Allison internally groaned, that wasn't what she wanted to hear. "Yeah, and I left her for a minute." The brunette was about to mention that she heard Damon's voice speaking to Care, but she didn't a chance as a gasp suddenly left her lips while there was a sudden sharp pain in her neck. 

Stefan had quickly grabbed her elbow to steady her, while Allison's legs became more unstable. "Allison?"

Realization hit the young Gilbert, as she shakily looked up at Stefan. "Someone just died."

But then Allison jumped, her and Stefan immediately looking over at the sudden appearance of flames engulfing a car. The two then glanced around, noticing the only person that didn't seem panicked, with her eyes focused on the fire. Allison was quick to run over, Stefan following, as Alli grabbed her best friend by the shoulders. "Bonnie? Bonnie!"

She finally snapped out of whatever, and turns towards the other two. "What just happened?"

"You were in some kind of a trance." Stefan states, and Bonnie glanced back at the burned car, since the flames had stopped once she looked away, before she then looked back at the two shakily. "Did I do that?"

"I think so, yes." Stefan nods, and Allison glanced at him, wondering what the hell happened, but Bonnie glanced at her. "Nobody else saw, did they?"

"No." Allison reassured her shaken friend, as Bonnie then backs up while slowly nodding. "Cool. Don't tell anybody, please." And with that she turned around and ran away. 

Allison then turned her attention back to Stefan, only to see that he had gone over to Matt, so the brunette decided to find Caroline. And she had a pretty good idea where the blonde was. Allison drove quickly to the Salvatore Boarding House while managing to put her black hoodie back on and zipping it up. She quickly pulled up to the house, barely thinking about shutting her vehicle off before getting out and rushing over to the wide open door.

"Caroline?" Allison called out, walking through the house, not exactly sure where she was going but just letting her feet take her. But when she turned the corner and headed down the stairs, she froze for a second, an image of Damon breaking Zach's neck flashing in her mind. Allison felt tears sting her eyes as she saw the body, but before she could scream, a hand was suddenly covering her mouth as someone whispered in her ear. "Do that, and it will be the last thing you do."

Damon then moves so he was in front of her, and Allison stumbled away from him. She glanced over him, her heart beating faster in fear, as she realized how pale and unstable he was. Oh god, Stefan must've been starving him... and now here Allison was, a body full of blood. Her breath caught in her throat as she quickly turned and raced to the top of the stairs, but before she made it to the stop, he grabbed her and yanked. The brunette fell hard on the stairs, scraping her knees, but she ignored it and reached up to grip the railing to pull her up while she tried to kick Damon off of her. But it wasn't working.

Damon's grip was like iron on her ankle, but Allison still managed to pull herself up long enough to reach for something else that could help her, but then he pulled again, causing her to swipe a big clear glass vase off a table. The vase shattered against the floor first, causing Allison to let out a pained noise when she landed on the broken pieces of glass, one big one going through her shoulder. The hungry vampire turned the girl onto her back and climbed on top of her so she couldn't move. Allison tried ignoring the pain she was in as she reached a hand out and felt around, but then she stopped, screaming in pain when Damon yanked the piece of glass out of her shoulder and tossed it to the side.

Black dots began covering her vision as well as tears, while Damon stuck his fingers on the deep injury making Allison hiss in pain, before he then brings his fingers to his mouth and tastes the blood.

"Damon don't- please don't." Allison begged, but she realized it was useless when his eyes change to the black and red as his fangs appear. He lifted her up a bit, biting harshly into her shoulder. The searing pain began fading away into numbness as Allison felt herself growing weaker, her eyes began fluttering shut as she realized how easy it would be to just let go right then. 

But then she clenched her teeth, her outstretch hand managing to grab a piece of glass, as she decided stubbornly that she was not dying today. And with that, she slashed the piece of glass upwards, cutting Damon across the cheek before stabbing him in the ribs. Damon immediately pulled back from the girl, letting go and stumbling into the wall. He glanced down at the girl covered in blood, something hitting him, before he was suddenly gone.

And Allison, still on the stairs, felt a tear roll down her cheek as she tried pulling herself up using the railing, but it didn't exactly work. She managed to use the rest of her strength and get onto the first floor, but she had already lost too much blood, and darkness finally took over.