Chapter 23 ↬"Bacon pancakes."

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," The little girl said and placed the cut strawberries on a plate. Kara then placed them on top of the uncooked pancake batter.

For Kara, Mia was an unpredictable kid. There were times where she would cry out of no where. Not a tantrum, but she could be playing with her dolls and all of the sudden tears would fill her eyes. And sometimes she would want to play horse and make Kara be the horse, and times Mia would just take naps and sleep all day.

The one thing that made Kara very confused was her appearance. Mia looked like a very young version of Kara. They both had light brown eyes, caramel colored hair, same eye shape, nose. Everything.

"Flip the pancake, please."

Kara flipped the four pancakes and placed them on the plates. She began sizzling the bacon for Zella's pancake.

"You're gonna have to make eggs and bacon too." Mia said and took out some eggs for Kara.

Kara sighed and got out a pan to put it over the heated stove. She oiled it and cracked an egg.

"Danielle likes it scrambled."

"Then you scramble it."

"I don't know how."

Kara rolled her eyes and got a bowl and fork to scramble the eggs.

"Flip the pancake," Mia said as she was eating cereal from the box, "It's gonna burn."

She flipped the pancake and then went back to flip the egg, then scramble the other egg, then place the pancake on the plate, make another pancake, and make more eggs.

"This is hell," Kara groaned and threw her head back. Mia set the table and helped Kara. The vampire kept staring at the kid.

Kara hasn't been around other kids since she was human, but weirdly, Mia acted like an adult. She wasn't usually grumpy, and she annoyed Kara the least. Mia always smiled around her sister, and constantly reassured them when they were sad.

"Hey. Kid."

Mia finished putting down the pancakes and glared at Kara. "I have a name."

"Why are you so weird?"

Mia furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

"It smells so good!!!"

Michelle came into the kitchen carrying Danielle and having Zella following behind her. Mia's confused expression turned soft and she smiled. Kara stared at her again. That smile.

An imagine of herself popped into her head. She was staring at the mirror with her mother behind her. She was putting a necklace on for Kara. Kara had a smile on her face. The same as Mia.

Kara shook her head and sighed. She washed her hands and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Mia asked.

"None of your business!" Kara yelled and shut the door. She was bit her lip.

Why did Mia remind her of past self so much?

"Hello? Earth to Kara?"

Kara realized that she overfilled her glass and poured some of the drink back.

"What?" She turned back around to Stefan."

Oh− Um−" She shrugged her shoulders, "you don't think I did it for nothing, do you?"

Forever ➼ BOOK 1 (Klaus Mikaelson) [COMPLETED] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara