Mattsun coughed a bit, "Did the dog give you hickeys after you were done?"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Makki laughed again leaning on Mattsun. Iwaizumi's shoulder shook when Oikawa started pouting when his friends are making a joke about him.

"Mattsun!"

"Alright, guys. Knock it off," Iwaizumi wiped a tear from his eyes. "He wanted to propose to (y/n) but after two attempts, it kept failing. We have to help him."

The 4 of them did so much thinking until Mattsun clicked his fingers, "I know what to do.."

Final Attempt : *surprise* ;)

It was 2 days before your birthday when your best-friends started dragging you out of the house in the morning. It confused you and you asked what was happening but they only grinned.

"We missed you and there's more sale! It's on us!"

"Huh.....?!"

But you went along anyway since you enjoyed shopping. They took you out the whole day until it was night time. That evening, your friends took you to their homes and cake you up a bit. It really confused you to the point you're going to explode. They dragged you out again and it was festival night so it was crowded. Oikawa wasn't with you and you felt a bit upset.

"Missing Oikawa-san, yes?" You turned to your friend who was smirking, "Don't worry. You'll see him sooner than you think." She winked.

"What are you-"

"Hello, everyone! Good evening!" The host greeted and she had a huge smile on her face, "Tonight, there is a surprise for you. Most of you do not know them but that doesn't matter! Give it up for Oikawa-san and his band mates!" The lights turned off and the crowds cheered. You looked around the darkness confused and the spotlights pointed at the stage. Your eyes widened when you saw Mattsun, Makki and Iwaizumi in black suits with charming smiles. The music started and the 3 of them moved in sync.

"This is for our special friend, (l/n) (y/n)

"This is for our special friend, (l/n) (y/n)." Iwaizumi said. When the music played, there was another voice that sings the first verse. However, the person was not on stage. Instead, that person was before you in white suit staring at you with an adored look.

"T-Tooru?" You attempted to ask him why but he started singing.

All I am, all I'll be

Everything in this world

All that I'll ever need

Is in your eyes

Shining at me

When you smile I can feel

All my passion unfolding

Your hand brushes mine

And a thousand sensations

Seduce me 'cause I

The 3 guys sang along with Oikawa.

I do cherish you

For the rest of my life

You don't have to think twice

I will love you still

From the depths of my soul

It's beyond my control

I've waited so long to say this to you

If you're asking do I love you this much

I do

The whole time Oikawa was singing, he held your hand and danced with you. His eyes never left yours and he wiped yours when you started crying. He held you by the waist as the song was about to end.

"If you're asking do I love you this much

I do...." His voice sounded like melody as he finished and kneeled down before you, a wedding ring box in his palm. The crowd that was watching aww'd at the two of you. "(y/n)... will you marry me and say 'I do' to be mine forever?"

You sobbed in happiness and nodded, "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" Oikawa stood up grinning and put the ring on your finger before lifting you off the ground as the crowd cheered for you two. "I love you so much, Tooru." Your foreheads touched.

He smiled adoringly at you, "I love you more than God in the Heavens, (y/n). I can't wait to call you mine one day."