"Then you suggest, Assikawa! Because whatever I suggest is way too mainstream for you!" Iwaizumi huffed crossing his arms.

"Iwa-chan... are you perhaps... mad?"

"No, Trashykawa. I'm so happy my wrinkles are forming. I'm actually screaming in happiness right now. Can you hear it?"

"No-"

"EXACTLY. I AM FURIOUS!" He punched his friend's stomach and he comically choked. "Look, man. I really want to help but if you keep rejecting my ideas before you hear it out, I'll push you off the mountains and you won't be able to see (y/n)'s face ever again."

"O-Okay! I'll listen!"

"Now listen closely..."

First Attempt : Do it over dinner.

After your shopping, you came home exhausted and your arms are full with shopping bags. You put them down next to the door and remove your shoes, noticing that next to it was Oikawa's shoes.

"Tooru, I'm home!" You greeted and smelled the room. It smelled like food was cooking and you unconsciously smiled. "Honey, are you cooking? It smelled really-"

BOOM!

"Ahhh mou!" You heard him cry out and you rushed to the kitchen to see her him in front of the microwave, his face and body covered in black by the explosion. He slowly looked back at the microwave and sheepishly stared at it. "I g-guess I leave it too long..."

Ignoring the exploded microwave, you walk to his aid. "But are you okay? I forgot to tell you that the microwave isn't working as it used to be. I was going to buy a new one but I spent the money you gave me on clothes that's on sale." You said guiltily.

Oikawa grinned, "That's okay! I can get a new one tomorrow! B-But first, shall we eat dinner out?"

Second Attempt : The dog

3 days after the failed dinner at home, he was going to do something cuter this time. While you were sleeping, he adopted a golden retriever and wrapped the ring with bows and tied it around the dog's neck.

The dog obediently let Oikawa tie the ring around its neck and sticks his tongue out, letting drools all over the floor.

"Okay..." he pulled away from the dog slowly in case it moved. "I'll bring you to (y/n) and....."

You were woken up by a loud scream.

You jumped out of bed and ran to where the scream came from. It came from the living room and you froze when you saw the sight before you.

The dog humped on Oikawa.

You burst out laughing.

Oikawa covered his face in embarrassment. "I don't look like a female dog, mou! (y/n), help me!"

But you were too busy laughing and let him suffer.

"...... wait, the dog did what?"

Oikawa slurped loudly as he drinks. "The dog.... i-it humped on me."

It was silent for 5 minutes until Iwaizumi, Makki and Mattsun cackled while slapping the table. Oikawa blushed, "It's not funny! I mean, do I look like another female dog to it?! Worst of all, (y/n) couldn't stop laughing! She is never going to take me seriously. I'll screw up."