Perfect

We walked down the airport occasionally stopping to take pictures with fans. I kept looking around for y/n but I couldn't find her. I started thinking that she didn't show up until someone ran into me. I saw y/N's hair against my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.
"I missed you" I breathed.
"Your home" she pulled away smiling. I took a step back to look at her. She looked different. Then it hit me.
"Take my jacket. We need to talk" I said quietly so only she could  hear. I pulled my jacket off and handed it to her.
"What's wrong?" She asked slipping her arms through the sleeves. It was bigger than usual on her.
"Don't play dumb with me. I know what your doing" I whispered harshly. I wasn't mad at her. I could never be mad at her. I was more mad at myself for not noticing this sooner. I've been on tour but we still video chatted and I could of noticed and tried to help. The car ride was quiet and awkward. The other guys noticed something was up but didn't say anything. I pushed her in the house and slammed the door shut.
"Please don't yell" she said covering her face. I grabbed her waist. I could feel her hip bones. I lifted her shirt up. I could see her ribs.
"You have to stop this" I whispered holding her slim waist.
"Baby it's not healthy" she laid her head on my chest, breathing heavy.
"Please don't hate me" her voice came out scratchy.
"I love you cutie. I hate seeing you like this" I sighed.
"I'm not good enough for you" her voice cracked as I felt her tears go through my shirt.
"Your more than good enough y/n but seeing you so skinny. It's not right. Your shaking right now I can feel it and I can feel every one of your bones. I shouldn't be able to. You were no where near fat before so I don't understand why you would push yourself to do this" I ran my hands up and down her sides trying to warm her up as I spoke.
"I'm sorry mike I wanted to be perfect for you"
"But baby you already are" I rested my forehead against hers.