You move into a house

You and Michael had decided to move out of your apartment and into a house since you had twins on the way. Michael had been at the new house all day unpacking what you packed from the apartment. The twins kept kicking your stomach all night and you were very tired this morning but you couldn't stop. You had to be out of your apartment today. You were tempted to call Michael but you knew he was busy too. You placed another box at the door and looked around the apartment. You still had so much to do and not enough time or strength to do it.
"I'm back" you heard Michael yell.
"I'm in here" You said quietly from the living room.
"Hi darling" he smiled walking in. His arms went around your baby bump. "Come on you can lay down" he whispered grabbing your hand.
"But I need to finish" you mumbled.
"You've done enough. I can tell your tired and you need your sleep"
"But Michael"
"I'll finish everything. I don't want you to worry" he kissed you then laid down next to you on the bed.
"Thank you Michael" you sighed laying your head on his chest.
"Thank you for helping so much" he whispered kissing the top of your head.
Michael finished getting everything out of the apartment and into the new house. He carried you to the car and started the drive to the house. It was short since you slept the whole time but when you woke up you were in the house. You smiled to yourself and went downstairs to find Michael.
"Mikey?" You asked. He whipped around and smiled.
"Hey baby" you looked around the house and saw that everything was in place. This made you feel bad because you hardly did anything Michael did almost everything.
"What's wrong angel?" Michael asked walking closer and holding both of your hands.
"I slept the whole time while you did everything"
"Your taking care of our kids. That's more than I could ever do" he smiled kissing you quickly then pulling you into the living room.
"You did a good job" you said looking around.
"So did you" he kissed your cheek then laid on the couch with you in his arms.