You start college

Michael walked in the silent house confused. He thought you should be home from college by now. It was your first week which Michael missed since he was on tour. He felt horrible for it but he promised he would be there when you graduated. As he walked through the house looking for you he became very worried. It wasn't like you to just leave without telling him. He finally found you in the bedroom. You were laying sideways on the bed with books and papers surrounding you. He sighed not liking that you already had so much work. Michael began closing all the books and moving everything off the bed doing his best not to wake you. He could see bags under your eyes and a few tear stains on your cheeks. Michael moved you under the covers as carefully as possible.
"Sleep well baby" he whispered kissing your forehead. Michael then went downstairs to start making dinner. He didn't know how to cook much but he could make pasta so that's what he did. You were still asleep after the pasta finished cooking and Michael didn't know if he should wake you or not. After battling with himself he decided to just go upstairs and check on you. You stirred awake at the sound of the door closing.
"I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean to wake you" Michael dropped his head. You were still trying to process if he was actually there or not.
"Michael" you smiled feeling happy tears form. "Your finally back"
"I am baby I am" he chuckled pulling you into a hug.
"I missed you so much" you said into his chest. You looked around the room and were confused when nothing was on the bed.
"Wait where's all my college books? Did I dream about going to college?" You asked confused. You looked up at Michael to see him laughing.
"You did start college I just moved all your stuff when I came home. I also made dinner so let's go" he grabbed your hand and tugged you downstairs. During dinner you shared stories about your college and Michaels tour. You were so glad to have him back.

--------------------------------

Michael woke you up every morning and drove you to college. He also picked you up every afternoon. He made dinner while you were at work and helped you study every night. He even paid for the last year of your college and you promised to pay him back. He was an amazing boyfriend and you were so grateful to have him.