Hospital

"Hey y/n you have to come see this" Michael yelled from the living room where him Calum and your kids were. You placed the towel down and made your way to the living room. As you were walking a pain shot through your body making you let out a scream and fall on your hands and knees. You had been having pain like this but not as bad. You just never told anyone because you didn't want them to worry.
"Y/n what happened?" Michael said rushing next to you. Nothing but worry and concern filled his eyes.
"Talk to me baby, tell me what happened" he urged gently. He was slowly rubbing your back to coax an answer out of you.
"What happened? Are you ok?" Calum questioned, kneeling next to you. You shook your head. You could feel your chest tightening making it hard to breath. You stammered while trying to say Michaels name. He pulled you towards him and pressed his lips to yours helping you calm down.
"Y/n, you need to keep breathing baby girl" he said softly, "Listen to me...focus on me.... ok in and out" he said. You focused on him but every breath you took was short and uneven. Michael gently laid you down on your back while saying, "Keep breathing but show me where you're hurting"
You laid your arm over you chest and squeezing your eyes shut as another wave of pain hit you. You curled into a ball letting the tears fall. Michael stayed on his knees next to you. His one hand gripping yours tightly, his thumb brushing over your skin. His other hand was resting on your forearm.
"I think I'm gonna take her to the hospital" he said quietly so you didn't hear.
"I'll stay with the kids" Calum nodded. When Michael picked you up, you didn't question what was happening. The only thing you were focused on was the pain you felt in your chest and trying to breath. But every breath was getting harder to take.
"Mikey" you whispered hoarsely.
"You're ok y/n" he told you.
As soon as Michael told someone what happened you were taken away from Michael and went straight into surgery. Michael texted Calum what had happened and Calum told him how the kids were doing. At midnight a doctor approached him and said he could see you. He also explained what happened and when you could go home. The doctor held the door open for Michael then left to help someone else.
"You awake?" He asked into the darkness of the room.
"Yes" you whispered. He cautiously sat on the edge of your bed, facing you, with his hand resting on your knee.
"Are you ok?" His gaze finally met yours. A shrug was your response because you honestly didn't know. He smiled as he moved closer to you and took you into his arms.
"How long have you felt pain like that?" He asked quietly, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.
"A month" you answered. You could feel his grip on you tighten as he laid his head on top of yours.
"We'll talk about this in the morning" he sighed.
"There's nothing to talk about"
"Yes there is babe, you can't keep this stuff from me. I know you don't want to worry me but you did today. I got so scared when you just collapsed like that and you couldn't breath and couldn't speak to me. I had no idea what was wrong. I would of been able to help you better if I knew that this has been happening for a while"
"But Michael I'm ok" you pressed on. He let out a sarcastic laugh and pushed himself off the bed, pacing the room.
"You're ok. Y/n you're in the hospital and just had surgery and you want to tell me you're ok"
"Because I am" you exclaimed.
"Y/n I love you with all my heart and I never want to see you in that much pain again which means you have to tell me these kinds of things" He said softly while grabbing your hands. A smile formed on your lips as you pulled him closer to kiss him.
"I will" you whispered. He smiled and crashed his lips on yours again.