Fear of snakes

You had a major fear of snakes. Michael knew this but he went out and got a snake anyways. You were cowering away in a corner when he walked through the door holding the snake cage.
"Babe" he laughed. "Come to me" he said patting the spot next to him on the couch. You shook your head and remained still.
"It can't hurt you I promise" he said taking it out.
"No no no put it back" you yelled covering your eyes.
"Come on baby" Michael smiled. "It's not that bad" You slowly made your way over to him.
"Come on baby girl it's ok" Michael encouraged. You could feel your heart beat quicken as you sat next to Michael.
"I'm gonna let him crawl on you" Michael informed. He placed the snake on your lap. You remained frozen and stared at it with wide eyes.
"It's ok cutie it's not gonna hurt you" Michael laced his fingers through yours and kissed your temple. You let out a small scream as the snake moved up your stomach. Michael gave your hand a small squeeze and smiled at you.
"Ok get it off get it off" you yelled when he was close to your face. Michael let go of your hand and grabbed the snake. He put it back in the cage and moved it out of the room. When he came back you were curled in a ball at the end of the couch.
"Aw baby girl" Michael cooed getting on his knees in front of you. "Your so cute" he smiled pecking your nose.
"Come on let's watch a movie. I'll keep your safe" he pulled you into his side and kissed the top of your head.