The fans find out about you

"They know they know they know" you said, tugging on your hair.
"But baby it's ok that they know" he smiled, going to grab your arm but you moved away.
"It's not" you mumbled, banging your head against the wall in the school hallway you were in. Michael came to pick you up after school, as always.
"It is babe. We don't have to be a secret anymore" He tried reaching for you again but you moved. Michael didn't expect you to be this panicked about the fans knowing about you.
"No I'm not ready for this" you whispered, taking a breath to try and steady your breathing.
"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
"I'm not ready for the hate" you yelled, finally breaking down.
"No baby you won't get hate. They're gonna love you" he went to hug you but you slid down the wall.
"I don't want another person to point out every single flaw I have" you said.
"Y/n listen to me" he got in front of you.
"No I need out of here" you stood up again heading for the door. Michael quickly caught you. He pinned you to the wall and pressed his lips on yours.
"Shut up y/n and listen to me" he muttered against your lips. He pulled away but kept his face close to yours.
"We don't have to be a secret anymore. I can hold your hand and kiss you whenever I want. I can post cute pictures of you on Instagram. I can let the world know your mine. We don't have to hide. I'm not gonna lie, you're gonna get hate but it doesn't matter what those people think because to me you're the best person I could of ever gotten in my life. I promise you baby girl that this isn't going to be bad" He told you.
"I love you" you whispered. He smiled, stepping back and lifting you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.
"I love you" he whispered in your ear. He walked outside, spinning around.
"My girl" he smiled, kissing your nose.
"She's mine" he yelled, laughing.
"You're such a dork" you giggled, running your fingers through his hair.
"What? I want people to know that this beautiful girl is mine" he smiled. He placed you down and immediately grabbed your hand to take you to his car.