You hit his car

"Michael" you yelled darting up the stairs. Tears streamed down your face. You knew he would be angry at you but you wanted his comfort.
"Michael" you yelled again when he didn't answer. "Mikey"
Michael quickly sat up on the bed and pushed the headset off his head. You pushed the door open and tackled him on the bed sobbing into the crook of his neck.
"What happened?" He asked sitting up placing you in his lap.
"I'm so sorry" you hic upped.
"Can you just breath for a second?" He pulled back to see your tear covered face. "Calm down whatever it is it's going to be ok"
"It's not" you shook your head.
"Just breath" he grabbed your chin forcing you to look into his eyes. You laid your head on his chest focusing on the patterns Michael drew into your back while you tried to even out your breathing. Michael laid back nuzzling his head into your neck so he could place soft kisses there.
"What happened?" He asked sternly.
"You'll hate me" you whispered rolling away from him.
"C'mere cutie" he murmured grabbing your waist and pressing you against him again. "There is nothing that you could ever do that would make me hate you. I love you so much I don't know how to tell you how much love I have for you"
You smiled at his words and kissed his Adam's apple. Michael tightened his arms around you breathing out another "what happened?" Into your hair.
"I hit your car" you choked out. "I was pulling in the drive way and I didn't realize your car was that close to mine and I hit it" you explained.
"That's nothing to be upset about" he laughed lightly.
"There's a lot of damage" you added.
"I can replace the car but I can't replace your beautiful smile" he pecked your forehead.
"I love you so much" you held onto him tighter. You were so grateful that he was so understanding and caring all the time.