Pregnant part 2

The doctor had told me that my job could affect the baby and that I couldn't do it anymore. This worried me a lot. How was I suppose to buy the things I needed for the baby? Or pay for doctors appointments? I had been up all night tossing and turning and worrying. I was 5 months pregnant and my stomach was pretty big.
"What's bothering you love?" Michael asked.
"Sorry I woke you" I mumbled laying on my back.
"Are you alright?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.
"I'm not ready to have a kid. I can't work now. How are we going to afford the things we need?" I exclaimed.
"I still have my job y/n" he placed his hand on my stomach.
Everything in the room went to an awkward silence. I had forgotten about that.
"I know what your thinking but I will be here for the next few months and when I'm on tour I'll fly back to see you. I'm going to make this work I promise" he whispered kissing me.
"You really thought about this" I smiled.
"Of course. I'm going to have a family to take care of"
"Did you feel that?" I asked Michael.
The baby kicked again. Michaels eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face. He put both of his hands on my stomach.
"I love you both so much" he said kissing all over my stomach.
The baby started kicking harder. I squeezed my eyes shut and breathed out a laugh.
"Hey be nice to mommy" Michael warned playfully.