Power outage

You had been texting Michael at the studio all day until he said he had to go record some stuff and couldn't talk for 2 hours which is when he would be home. You were fine with that until the power went out. It was already dark outside and you had no power.
"No" you whispered. "Please no"
You had forgotten where you put your phone so you were stranded in the dark which was your number one fear. Michael wasn't suppose to be home for another hour and you had no idea how you were going to survive it. You lost track of time and jumped at every sound. If a bird chirped you flinched. If a family walked by talking you jumped. If a car drove by you screamed. Your mind played tricks on you in the dark. You would see faces that weren't there and hear things that didn't exist. This is why you were so afraid of the darkness. Michael didn't know about the power outage so he was confused why the house was dark. It all clicked when he heard you crying and when he saw all the other houses without power. Michael suddenly remembered about the faces and sounds and became much more panicked.
"Where are you y/n?" Michael yelled getting out the flashlight on his phone. You quickly stood up and started to the stairs but a face appeared on the wall making you let out a scream. This helped Michael find you.
"I'm here I'm here now" Michael said falling on his knees next to you. "It's ok y/n" he pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms tightly around you.
"There everywhere" you stuttered.
"Look at my flashlight" he said holding it in front of you. You laid your head against his chest keeping your eyes on the light. You had stopped crying and started talking quietly with Michael as he leaned against the wall continuing to hold you. His flashlight flickered before shutting off.
"Keep yourself calm" Michael murmured.
"Mikey" you whispered.
"I'm still here see" he grabbed your hand. "We should probably go downstairs"
"Another one" you yelled burying your face in Michaels chest.
"Shh shh I got you" he whispered picking you up. Michael was nervous to go down the stairs but he didn't want to sit in the hallway until the power came back.
"Is there light?" You asked covering your eyes with your hands.
"No sweetheart" Michael answered. You both laid down in the couch. It was still dark. You quietly cried into Michaels chest. Michael didn't know what to do so he kept you close and tried his best to get you to stop crying. You eventually fell asleep in Michaels arms.