Headache

"Babe I'm home" Michael yelled, slamming the front door shut. He couldn't find you downstairs so he made his way upstairs to the bedroom.
"Babe" he said more quietly.
"Hey" you replied, muffled by the pillow.
"You ok?" He questioned. He took a seat on the edge of the bed, placing his hand on your back. You shook your head, instinctively moving closer to him.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" he tugged on the fabric covering your shoulder so you would sit up.
"My head hurts Mikey" you groaned, placing your hand on your forehead.
"Sh sh sh" he hushed, pulling your hand back and softly kissing your forehead.
"It's hot out, you're probably just dehydrated. I'll get you some water and an Advil" he smiled, pecking your lips. You hid your face in the pillow again as Michael went downstairs.
"I've gotcha baby girl" Michael said, sitting next to you on the bed again. "Here sit up y/n" he took your hand helping you sit up. You leaned back against the head board swallowing the pill he gave you. You closed your eyes leaning on Michaels shoulder. He wrapped his arm around you placing his hand on your hip and using his thumb to rub circles there.
"Thanks" you sighed.
"Did you go to work today?" He asked quietly.
"I didn't even get out of bed today" you muttered.
"So you didn't eat?" He questioned. You shook your head.
"Babe that's probably why you have a headache" he chuckled. "Come on theres left over pizza in the fridge" You groaned as he moved away and fell back on the bed, not wanting to move.
"I'll carry you" he offered, biting back laughter. You made grabby hands at him while laughing quietly.
"I've gotcha cutie" he smiled, kissing your forehead as he picked you up.
"What if I don't want pizza?"
"You're gonna eat the pizza anyways" he shook his head laughing. He placed you on the counter and heated up the pizza.
"After this we can watch a movie" He told you, giving you a plate with a slice of pizza. Your headache wasn't as bad after eating and you fell asleep in Michaels arms before the movie was over.