Hearing aid

"Y/n" Michael yelled, bursting through the door.
"What?" You asked, looking through the box again.
"Babe I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes" he laughed quietly.
"I lost my hearing aid" you sighed. He furrowed his eyebrows while getting on his knees next to you.
"When?" He licked his lips.
"This morning. I went to put it in and I dropped it. Now I can't find it" you explained.
"In here?" He questioned.
"Yep" you sighed.
"It's ok babe I'm sure we'll find it" he gave you a reassuring smile and took you hand, pulling you to your feet.
"Yeah" you muttered, laying your head on his chest.
"The boys are here let's go" he mumbled. The 3 guys crushed you in hugs when you got downstairs.
"Want to play video games?" Calum asked you as Michael, Luke, and Ashton disappeared into the kitchen.
"What?" You asked giggling.
"Video games?" He repeated.
"What?" You asked again.
"Let's play video games" he finally yelled.
"Oh ok" you nodded. Michael heard Calum yell from the kitchen and shook his head laughing.
"Y/n" Calum yelled again.
"Why is he yelling?" Ashton asked laughing.
"Y/n lost her hearing aid this morning" He explained, washing another dish.
"Do you want us to help you look for it?" Luke offered.
"It's fine and if we don't find it I'll just get her another one" Michael shrugged. Ashton and Luke helped finish the dishes then they joined y/n and Calum in playing video games.
"Take that Calum" Michael yelled, pushing him. He fell on the ground, letting out a groan.
"What is this?" He held something up.
"My hearing aid" you laughed, taking it from him.
"Babe" Michael chuckled, moving closer to you "How did it get down here?"
"I have no idea but I'm glad I found it" you put it in her ear.
"Me too" He said, pulling you close.
"Me too" Luke yelled. You winced, burying your face in Michael's chest.
"Aww sweetheart" He laughed, wrapping his arm around your head to cover your ear.
"You're so loud Luke" you said, muffled by Michaels chest.
"My arm hurts" Calum whined. "And my feelings"
"Get over it" Michael rolled his eyes. He pouted and fell on the couch next to him patting your head.
"I'm not a dog Calum" you said.
"I know" he said laughing. You pulled away from Michael and punched Calum in the shoulder.
"That's my girl" He laughed, kissing you.